YSU Direct Entry Admission List 2018/2019: The Yobe State University (YSU) Management wishes to inform all candidates who participated in the Direct Entry (DE) screening exercise that the names of successful candidates offered direct entry provisional admission in the first batch of 2018/2019 Academic Session has been released.
Candidates are advised to visit JAMB CAPS Portal to ACCEPT or REJECT the admission status immediately. Newly admitted candidates are to report to their various Department for clearance and appropriate placement with the following documents:
- Original certificate(s) of Educational qualification
- Original copy of Local Government Indigene Certificate
- Four (4) passport size photographs
- Original UTME/DE slip
- Original Birth Certificate/Statutory Declaration of Age
- Copy of UTME/DE slip, Diploma/NCE result
- Original receipt of screening fee.
Also Read: UNN Second Batch Admission List 2018/2019
How To Check YSU Direct Entry Admission List 2018
The Yobe State University, YSU hereby offers Provisional Admission to the following Direct Entry Candidates into her various first-degree programmes for the 2018/2019 academic session. Click the link below to check your admission status. >> YSU Direct Entry Admission List
1) Or visit the University official website on www.ysu.edu.ng
2) Click on “YSU DE Admissions Lists 2018/2019” to check your name.
- How To Print JAMB 2017/2018 Admission Letter
- How to Accept/Decline Admission on JAMB CAPS Portal
- UNN 2018 Update to Addendum to Supplementary & DE List
- UI Post UTME Admission Form 2018/2019 And Cut Off Mark
- UNICAL Centre For Educational Services (CES) Admission List 2018/2019
- Nigerian Defence Academy 2018/2019 Postgraduate Supplementary Admission List
For latest updates, kindly subscribe to our newsletter. Join our Social Media platform, like us on Facebook or follow Twitter button.
Prime News Nigeria