WAEC Result Checker: WAEC May/June Results 2018/2019 Is Out Online. This is to inform students who participated in the just concluded WAEC Examination, that the council will soon release the 2018/2019 May/June Examination Results. Students who wish to check their WAEC May/June Result 2018 should visit the official WAEC Result Checker to see their results:
Viral and misleading rumors have been circulating across the Social Media about WAEC, NECO, NABTEB & JAMB Score Upgrade. All this information’s are false, there is nothing like result upgrade. Any individual/organization who claims that there can upgrade your result are scammers. BE WISE!
WAEC May/June Results 2018 Required Details.
- WAEC Card PIN.
- WAEC Examination Year.
- WAEC Examination Type.
- WAEC Card Serial Number.
- WAEC Candidate ID Number.
WAEC Result Checker: How To Check WAEC May/June Results 2018 Online.
- To check your result visit the WAEC Official Website on http://www.waecdirect.org.
- On the Waec Result Checker Online Portal enter your 10-digit WAEC Exam No.
- Enter the FOUR digits of your Exam Year (eg 2018).
- Select your Examination Type.
- Enter the Serial Number of your Scratch Card.
- Enter the PIN found on the reverse side of your Scratch card.
- Click on submit and wait for the result to display.
How To Check Your WAEC Exam Results On Phone.
Students who wish to check their result through phone should send SMS in the following format: WAEC*ExamNo*PIN*ExamYear and send to 32327 (MTN, Celtel & Glo subscribers). After dialing the above code wait for your result to display SMS charge applies (SMS Cost N30 Only). The format of the SMS must be like this WAEC*4250101001*123456789012*2007.
How to Print Your WAEC Result.
Printing your is very simple and compulsory for reference purposes. Therefore, we have provided a step by step guide on how to print your WAEC 2018/2019 Results. You can send the result to your email or use the print button on WAEC result page:
Step 1) Press the “Ctrl-P” Button on your computer.
Step 2) Select and check your print preview.
Step 3) You can go ahead and Print your result.
HOW TO CHECK WAEC RESULT WITHOUT SCRATCH CARD.
Checking your WAEC result without a scratch card or serial number is not possible. To successfully, check your WAEC result online or through SMS you must have the following details:
- Examination Number: This is a unique NO assigned to each student and can only be used to access the WAEC Portal.
- Examination Year: Each student must provide the year the examination was conducted, this will enable the database to locate your details and results.
- Type of Examination: You must provide the type of examination, like GCE, SSEC, etc. This is because WAEC conducts different types of examination, providing your type of result will help display your WAEC Result.
- Card Serial Number: You can get this by purchasing the WAEC Scratchcard.
WAEC Result Popular Keywords
- WAEC Result Portal.
- WAEC Result Checker.
- Check WAEC Result – Nov/Dec 2018.
- Check WAEC Result – May/June 2018.
- Check WAEC Result 2018/19.
- Check your WAEC result 2017=8.
- How to Check my WAEC Result online.
- 2018 WAEC May/June result checker.
- When will the WAEC result be released?
- Withheld WAEC Result released in 2018,
- How to Check WAEC Result without Scratch card.
WAEC Contact Information – WAEC International Office, Nigeria
The West African Examinations Council
Plot 6, Lateef Jakande Road
Nigeria National Office
21, Hussey Street, Yaba;
Private Mail Bag 1022, Yaba, Lagos.
Tel: (01) 7305150,961016,2136455,8974569,
WAEC Official Websites:
:www.waecdirect.org, www.waecnigeria.org, and www.waeconline.org.ng
- JAMB 2017 Result Is Out Online
- How To Upgrade Your JAMB UTME Score
- Check 2017 NECO Common Entrance Exam Result
- JAMB Change Of Course/Institution Has Started
Thank you for reading this article. If you need any help or the latest update on WAEC May/June Results 2018/2019, kindly drop your E-mail Address and Phone No using the comment box below. Also, share article across to others using the Facebook and Twitter share button below.
Prime News Nigeria