WAEC GCE Registration Form 2019/2020 Jan/Feb WASSCE for Private Candidates: This is to inform the general public most especially candidates who wish to know when is GCE 2018 is starting and candidates interested in writing the 2019/20 WAEC November/December West African Senior School Certificate Examination, WASSCE for Private Candidates that the WAEC GCE Registration Form has been released.
Interested candidates who wish to participate in the West African Senior School Certificate Examination (WASSCE), should follow the below procedures to register online. The West African Examinations Council (WAEC), has provided a step by step guide for Private Candidates who wish to apply for the WAEC GCE Registration Form 2018.
Also Read: How To Check JAMB 2017 Result Online
According to the Official Twitter Handle of the West African Examinations Council (WAEC), announced that the WAEC GCE Registration First Series for Private Candidates has started. Candidates should visit the WAEC Website on www.waeconline.org.ng for the registration. After obtaining the registration PIN, each candidate must undergo a biometric exercise wish will be used for verification purposes.
How To Apply For WAEC GCE Registration Form 2019
Interested candidates who wish to sit for the exam will pay a total sum of Thirteen Thousand Nine Hundred and Fifty Naira only (₦13,950) for the registration. Candidates should visit any of the designated banks listed below to obtain the registration PIN.
- Access Bank Plc
- Diamond Bank Plc
- Fidelity Bank Plc
- First Bank of Nig. Ltd.
- First City Monument Bank Plc
- Wema Bank Plc
- Ecobank Ltd
- Guaranty Trust Bank Plc
- StanbicIBTC Bank Plc
- Sterling Bank Plc
- Standard Chartered Bank Plc
- Skye Bank Plc
- Heritage Bank Plc
- Zenith Bank Plc
- United Bank for Africa Plc
- Union Bank of Nigeria Plc
- Unity Bank Plc
Additionally, each candidate will pay a sum of Five Hundred Naira (₦500.00) only as banks commission. Please visit https://registration.waecdirect.org/ to register.
WAEC GCE Registration Time-Table
After obtaining the registration PIN candidates must complete their registration within 2 weeks of accessing the WAEC Website. Candidates must complete their registration details such as Names, Gender, Passport Photographs, Dates of Birth (DOB) and subjects must be correctly filled. Ensure to print out the Admission Notice/Photo Card which will be used as evidence and serve as your photo card during the WAEC GCE Examination.
USEFUL HINTS TO CANDIDATES
Candidate should download the WAEC GCE Registration Form Template PDF Here. For more information or enquiries, send an E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or call the following number: 01-2700516.
CANDIDATES WITH DISABILITIES AND IMPAIRMENT
Candidates with any physical disabilities should indicate their disabilities/impairment e.g speech, blind, low vision, spastic when filling the application form online.
- Candidates must watch the Information VCD before applying;
- Note that the examination fees are non-refundable;
- Ensure that you print out the Exam Time Table after completing the online registration form;
- You must upload the application form with clear passport photographs and the background of passport must not be BLUE OR RED;
- Make sure that you study the Syllabuses, Regulations, and Time Table for the examination which is available at the WAEC Website on www.waeconline.org.ng.
- Phones and handbags are not allowed and no smoking at the examination hall;
- Candidates must ensure that their details are correctly filled, as the WAEC Council will not be held liable for any omission by the candidate;
- Candidates must come with 2 passport photograph during the examination;
- Any form of examination malpractice are not allowed, candidates who engage in such practices will have their entire results canceled.