WAEC GCE Registration Form 2019/2020 | Jan/Feb (1st Series): The West African Examinations Council (WAEC) has announced the commencement of first series of the West African Senior School Certificate Examination, WASSCE for Private candidates. Candidates who wish to sit for the January/February WASSCE Examination should take note of the following.
The First Series will be conducted between January and February while the Second Series will be conducted between August and October every year. The WASSCE for Private Candidates, 2018 – First series will be an urban-based examination. Nineteen (19) Subjects will be available for the examination.
Intending candidates for the West African Senior School Exam Certificate, WASSCE for Private Candidates 2018/19- First Series are hereby informed that registration would be online. See the registration process for private candidates below:
How to Apply For WAEC GCE Registration Form 2019/2020
1) Intending candidates for the examination are therefore strongly advised to visit the Council’s corporate website www.waeconline.org.ng to confirm available examination towns and subjects before obtaining the registration PIN.
2) Candidates are expected to pay a registration fee of thirteen thousand, nine hundred fifty naira N13,950 at any of the approved bank or any accredited agents to obtain the registration pin and information VCD.
– Access Bank P.lc
– Diamond Bank P.l.c
– Eco Bank Ltd
– Fidelity Bank
– Wema Bank P.l.c
– First Bank Of Nig.
– Heritage Bank
– Sterling Bank
– Skye Bank
– Stanbic IBTC
– Standard Chartered Bank
– Zenith Bank
– Union Bank
– Unity Bank
In addition, candidates will be required to pay the sum of Five Hundred Naira (N500.00) to the banks/accredited agents.
The normal registration period is from Monday, October 8, 2018, to Sunday, February 13th, 2019. After obtaining the registration PIN, candidates should log on to www.waeconline.org.ng for registration. Candidates should also note that the registration procedure has been designed to accommodate biometric features that will be used to validation at the examination centres.
1) Candidates must complete online registration within two weeks of first access on the website during registration periods.
2) They should ensure that their names, gender, passport photographs, date of births and subjects are correct.
3) They are also to print the admission Photo-card as evidence of registration, this will serve as their photo-card during the examination.
4) The result checker pin will also be included.
5) Only Digital Personal Scanner should be used for fingerprint registration.
For latest updates, kindly subscribe to our newsletter below. Join our Social Media platform, like us on Facebook or follow Twitter button.
Prime News Nigeria