UNN Admission Screening Form 2018/2019: We wish to use this medium to inform you that the University of Nigeria Nsukka, UNN has released the Post UTME Form and Admission Screening Date for 2018/19 academic session. Candidates who choose UNN as their First Choice in the 2018 UTME and scored 200 and above should proceed to obtain the application form.
- Students who selected UNN in the just concluded 2017 UTME Examination and scored 200 or above should proceed to obtain the application form.
- Students who chose UNN must have five credit “O” level passes into any of the courses.
How To Apply For UNN Admission Screening Form 2018
- The Application Portal will soon be open, to apply visit unnportal.unn.edu.ng.
- On the top button click on Online Application Forms.
- And click on Apply below the 2018/2019 Admission Screening Application.
- Enter your JAMB Reg No.
- Enter your preferred payment method (Generate Remita Retrieval Reference Number to pay at any bank or simply pay with your bank ATM card).
- Go back to the portal and enter your JAMB Reg No.
- Enter your O-Level results.
- And upload clear copies of your credentials.
- Confirm your entries and submit your application.
- Done! You can now print out your acknowledgment slip.
Must Read: 2017/2018 JAMB Cut Off Mark For All Schools
Application Closing Date: Not Specific