UNIPORT Part-Time Degree Admission Form 2018/2019: This is to inform the general public most especially interested candidates that the University of Port Harcourt, UNIPORT Part-time Screening Form for 2018/2019 academic session is out online. Interested candidates must have ‘O’ LEVEL IN WAEC (SSCE/GCE), NABTEB AND NECO Certificates before applying.
UNIPORT DEGREE ADMISSION PROGRAMMES
1) FACULTY OF SOCIAL SCIENCES: B.Sc. Degree Programmes in Economics, Public Administration and Sociology (Community Development & Social Welfare).
2) FACULTY OF HUMANITIES: B.A. Degree Programmes in History and Diplomatic Studies, English Studies, Philosophy, Religious & Cultural Studies and Linguistics & Communication Studies.
3) FACULTY OF MANAGEMENT SCIENCES: B.Sc. Degree Programmes in Accounting, Finance & Banking, Management, and Marketing.
4) FACULTY OF PHYSICAL SCIENCES AND INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY: B.Sc. Degree Programme in Computer Science.
How To Apply for UNIPORT Part-Time Degree Admission Form
1) The mode of application is online, to apply simply visit UNIPORT CCE website on http://ashgrove.cce.uniport.edu.ng
2) Click on Application Procedure in CCE, and enter your Data in the space provided.
3) Enter your information accurately and make sure your names correspond with your ‘O’ LEVEL.
4) The application form is sold for Fifteen Thousand Naira (₦15,000.00) only at any designated Banks listed below.
1) First Bank of Nigeria Plc
2) Ecobank Plc
3) Access Bank Plc
4) First City Monument Bank Plc
5) U &C Microfinance Bank
NB: Candidates are required to come with a copy of the Photo Card printed during the registration and payment receipt to the Venue of the CBT. The screening exercise will be Computer – Based Test (CBT).
- 2017/2018 UNN Admission Screening Form
- OOU Post UTME/Direct Entry Admission Screening Form
- 2017/2018 UNIZIK Post UTME Admission Screening Form
- Elizade University Post-UTME Admission Screening Form
For latest updates, kindly subscribe to our newsletter below. Join our Social Media platform, like us on Facebook or follow Twitter button. If you need the latest information at the right time on UNIPORT Part-Time Degree Admission Form 2018/2019, kindly drop your Phone No and Email using the comment box below.
Prime News Nigeria