UNIOSUN Merit Admission List 2018/19: The management of Osun State University wishes to inform all UTME/Direct Entry (DE) candidates who participated in the just concluded Post-UTME screening exercise and most especially those asking When will Uniosun admission list be out? That the names of successful candidates offered provisional admission into her various undergraduate degree programme for the Year 2018-2019 Academic Session has officially been released.
The Osun State University, UNIOSUN Post UTME result has been successfully uploaded online, prospective candidates can now check their admission status using the guide provided below. Those whose name is not in the First Batch are encouraged to check back often for the subsequent list (Second, Third and Supplementary).
All admitted candidates are hereby directed to pay the sum of forty thousand naira (N40, 000.00) only as Acceptance Fees for the Provisional Admission offered. Congratulations to all candidates whose names appeared on the list, please follow the guide below to check your Admission Status.
How to Check UNIOSUN Merit Admission List 2018
All UTME and Direct Entry (DE) candidates should proceed to ACCEPT or REJECT their admission offer via JAMB CAPS portal.
- Visit the result checking portal @ http://admissions.uniosun.edu.ng/
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status’ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Click on ‘Check Admission Status’ to access your semester result online.
- PLASU Post UTME Screening Result 2018/2019
- Taraba State University Admission List 2018/2019
- 2018 KPMG Nigeria University Scholarship Programme
- PTDF 2018/2019 Scholarship China/France/Germany
- Sterling Bank Graduate DevCo Internship Programme 2018
- Names Of Shortlisted Candidates For Nigerian Army 77RRI Recruitment 2018
For latest updates, kindly subscribe to our newsletter. Join our Social Media platform, like us on Facebook or follow Twitter button.
Prime News Nigeria