UNILAG Part-Time Degree Admission Form 2018/2019 (ICE). This is to inform the general public that the University of Lagos, UNILAG Part-Time Degree Admission Form 2018/2019 Academic Session Is Out.
The Institute of Continuing Education (ICE) in partnership with the Faculties of Social Sciences and Arts invites applications from interested candidates for the UNILAG Part-Time Degree Admission Form into it various programmes for the 2017/2018 academic session.
AVAILABLE UNILAG INSTITUTE OF CONTINUING EDUCATION PROGRAMMES.
FACULTY OF ARTS:
A) Bachelor of Arts B.A. (Hons.): FOUR and FIVE years Degree Programmes (Evening)
- History and Strategic Studies
- European Languages (Russian/French)
- Creative Arts (Visual Arts/Music/Theatre Arts)
- Linguistics, African and Asian Studies (Igbo/Yoruba)
B. FACULTY OF SOCIAL SCIENCES:
B.Sc. Mass Communication, FOUR and FIVE years Degree Programme (Evening)
UNILAG INSTITUTE OF CONTINUING EDUCATION ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS.
Candidates who wish to apply for the UNILAG Part-Time Degree Admission Form 2018/2019 must meet the following requirements:
A) FACULTY OF ARTS
- Candidates must possess FIVE credits passes in relevant O’ Level subjects which include Mathematics and English at not more than TWO sittings.
- Candidate above 21 years of age are eligible to apply.
B) FACULTY OF SOCIAL SCIENCES (MASS COMMUNICATION)
1) 5 Year Programme: Candidates must have FIVE credits passes in O’Level subjects which include Literature in English, Mathematics, and English Language with any other two (2) credit passes at not more than Two Sittings.
2) 4 Year Programme: Candidate must have a Diploma Certificate in Mass Communication from any accredited institution with a Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) of 3.00 and above on a 5 point scale.
3) 3 Year Programme: Candidates must possess an HND in Mass Communication from any accredited Polytechnics and Monotechnics at credit pass with TWO years Post-HND professional experience. And must also be a registered member of relevant Regulatory Agencies or Professional Bodies such as APCON, NIPR, NUJ, etc.
How To Apply
Candidates who wish to apply for the UNILAG Part-Time Degree Admission Form 2018/2019 (ICE) should visit the University of Lagos Official Website on http://www.unilag.edu.ng. The application forms can be obtained using Cash/Dedicated Teller/ATM obtainable on payment of a non-refundable fee of Fifteen Thousand Naira (N15, 000.00). This payment most be made any Bank within the university campus using Remita Platform.
SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION FORMS AND ENTRANCE EXAMINATIONS
Note that the application form are to be submitted online and you will be required to submit the HARD COPY with color print to the Faculty of Arts Programme Office Room 634 and the Department of Mass Communication Programme Office respectively.
Also Read: How To Reprint/Check Your JAMB 2017 UTME Exam Date/Centre
UNILAG Part-Time Degree Admission Form 2018/2019 (ICE)
Candidates should note that the examination for these programmes will be in English Language and General Knowledge are as scheduled below:
|FACULTY/PROGRAMME||VENUE||DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSION||EXAMINATION DATE|
|FACULTY OF ARTSCreative Arts|
European Languages & Integrated Studies
History & Strategic Studies
Linguistics, African and Asian Studies
|Arts Block, Room 402||Friday, 20th October 2017||Friday, 26th October 2017|
|FACULTY OF SOCIAL SCIENCESMass Communication||Mass Communication Building.MBC 3 & 4|
|Friday, 20th October 2017||Friday, 26th October 2017|
UNILAG Part-Time Degree Admission Form – IMPORTANT NOTICE
The time for the examination is 9:00 am and come with the color print of your Application Form. And also the Provisional Admission Letters would be issued on 30th October 2017.
For more inquiries contact:
Institute of Continuing Education (ICE)
2nd Floor, Bookshop Building,
University of Lagos, Akoka, Yaba
Tel: 08168686636, 08037285182, 08062468854, 08077995443, 08033745625, 08023338678, 08175058133, 08184602229
Thank you for reading this article. If you need the latest update on UNILAG Part-Time Degree Admission Form 2017/2018 (ICE), kindly drop your E-mail and Phone Number using the comment box below.
Prime News Nigeria