Sustainable Development International Recruitment 2019/2020: The Sustainable Development International, SUSDEVI is currently recruiting for suitably qualified candidates across the six geopolitical regions of Nigeria. Interested candidates should secure this opportunity using the guide as provided.
Successful candidates will work on the Market Access Project (MAP) as well as the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) Action program which are respectively aimed at providing market support to start-ups and SME’s and helping Nigeria achieve a set of the United Nations SDGs.
Applications are hereby invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for immediate employment into the following positions:
- Project Manager, Market Access Project (MAP) – 1
- Project Manager, SDGs Action – 1
- Accounts and Finance Manager – 1
- Deputy Accounts Officer *
- Manager, Monitoring and Evaluation – 1
- Project Coordinator, sub-state outstation *
- Administrative Officer *
- ICT and Social media officer *
- Project Development/Innovation Officer *
- Project Officer, Monitoring and Evaluation *
- Project Officer, IEC and Training *
- Project Officer, Procurement and Logistics *
- Project Officer, Supervision *
- Market Access Field Assistant **
- SDGs Focal Officer, Health **
- SDGs Focal Officer, Agriculture and Food Security *
- SDGs Focal Officer, Energy and Environment **
- SDGs Focal Officer, Gender and Youth *
- SDGs Focal Officer, Education *
- SDGs Focal Officer, Partnerships *
NB: The Positions (and the number of vacancies) listed are for each state. Two/three candidates will be recruited for positions marked “*” and five/six for positions marked “**”, depending on State.
- Candidates must possess, a minimum, a post-secondary school qualification (OND, NCE, RN, HND, BSc, MSc, PhD, etc).
- Candidate must be a citizen of Nigeria or non-Nigerian with required residency status for employment with the correct visa or work permit.
- This recruitment will be carried out in the Federal Capital Territory (FCT) and all other States in Nigeria except Adamawa, Borno and Yobe States. Candidates must live in Nigeria and be willing to work in diverse environments, including cities and remote locations.
- Candidates must be able to read and write in English language. Specific proof of English language proficiency may be requested.
- In addition to having good internet access, candidates must have a working email address (preferably Gmail), access to YouTube and accounts in Facebook, Google+, LinkedIn, Twitter and Instagram. These are required for the second stage of the recruitment process.
- Successful candidates must be available to start by February or March (latest) 2019.
How to Apply for Sustainable Development International Recruitment 2019
The mode of application is online, interested candidates should visit the official recruitment portal via https://ng.susdevi.org/ to register and create a profile.
Application Closing Date:
Monday, January 21 2019
- YouTube Account Registration: YouTube Sign Up
- FRSC Releases List Of Successful Candidates 2018
- Npower Recruitment 2018/2019 Application Form
- Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2018/2019 Recruitment Exercise
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2018/2019 Registration Form
- Federal Road Safety Corps (FRSC) Massive Recruitment 2018
- Npower Call Center Numbers For Inquiries, Help & Support
- How to Add your Bank Account Number on NPVN Login Portal
- Complete List Of Nigeria Paramilitary Forces Currently Recruiting
- Federal Road Safety Commission (FRSC)/KRSD Annual Essay Competition 2018
- Nigeria Police Recruitment List of Candidates Invited For Medical Screening
- Names of Successful Applicants for Federal Fire Service Recruitment 2018/2019
For latest updates, kindly subscribe to our newsletter. Join our Social Media platform, like us on Facebook or follow Twitter button.
Prime News Nigeria