Stanbic Ibtc Bank Graduate Trainees Recruitment 2018: Applications are hereby invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates to apply for the Nationwide Graduate Business Banker Recruitment at Stanbic IBTC Bank. Interested candidates should secure this opportunity using the guide here.
Stanbic IBTC is recruiting for suitably qualified candidates for immediate employment in the positions available below:
Job Title: Business Banker (Nation Wide)
Job ID: 23983
Location: Lagos Island
Job Sector: Banking
- To provide a basic, branch-based business banking sales and service facility to a portfolio of small business customers requiring uncomplicated and standardized financial product solutions
- Identifying opportunities to migrate top-end customers.
- Selling includes acquiring and opening new business accounts (walk-in customers)
- Mining existing customer data to identify expansion and/or additional business opportunities.
- Performing a liaison role between customers and back-office service fulfillment and credit functions.
- Adhering to recordkeeping requirements as outlined by CBN and the Nigeria Financial Intelligence Unit (NFIU)
- Cross-selling additional products & services to existing customers (walk-in customers, during pro-active telephone conversations).
- Explain, promote and sell a range of appropriate Stanbic IBTC product offerings and solutions that meet the financial needs of small business customers.
- Educating clients regarding the parameters and routine procedures governing standard SME product and service offerings to ensure the correct customer behavior and product usage.
- Identifying sales leads for associate company stakeholders e.g. Vehicle and Asset Finance; Electronic Banking (Business Online); Card; etc.
Preferred Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum of a 2.2 B.Sc degree from an accredited University
- Minimum of 2 years relevant experience in Banking preferably in relationship/transactional banking.
- Business Assistant experience to the Business Manager is ideal.
- This experience provides an understanding of how to interact with and sell to personal banking customers, as well as how the principles of scored lending are applied in practice.
- Experience in Credit origination.
- Previous experience running a small business.
- Business and Financial Advisory
- Knowledge of Asset Management Products
- E-Channel management
- Credit Analysis
Stanbic Ibtc Bank Career Portal
Candidates interested in this position should: Click here to apply
Application Closing Date
- Stanbic IBTC Bank Plc Fresh Jobs Recruitment 2018
- EcoBank Nigeria Plc Fresh Jobs Recruitment 2018
- Ongoing Jobs/Vacancies At Julius Berger Nigeria Plc
- Apply for Access Bank International Career Recruitment Fair 2018
- Talent Acquisition Intern Recruitment at General Electric (GE)
For complaint or latest information regarding Stanbic Ibtc Bank Graduate Trainees Recruitment 2018/2019, kindly notify us using the comment box below:
Prime News Nigeria