The Federal Government of Nigeria in its bid to curb the high rate of unemployment prevalent in the Nigerian economy has announced the commencement of Presidential Youth Empowerment Scheme, P-YES Recruitment Programme 2019 New application intake. Interested candidates are advised to secure this opportunity using the guide as provided on this page.
About P-YES: “The scheme aims to create at least 774,000 empowerment opportunities through direct youth empowerment over a minimum period of two years. The P-YES scheme covers the “Youth” defined in the Nigerian National youth policy (2009) as male and female individuals whose ages are between 18 and 40 years old.”
The Presidential Youth Empowerment Scheme, P-YES is designed to equip the unemployed youths with skills and resources in order to build a new crop of a skilled and highly competent workforce in Technical Acquisition, ICT & Mobile money, Fashion, Catering and Agricultural sector of the economy.
Are you a graduate currently unemployed? Do you need skills? If yes, this is a wonderful opportunity for you to participate in the P-YES recruitment exercise. The P YES registration portal is now open to facilitate registration exercise.
Interested candidates should follow the step by step guide to apply and login successfully into P-Yes Portal. For optimum performance, we advised you use a desktop computer or mobile phones which support the following browsers: 1) Chrome 2) Mozilla Firefox 3) Internet Explorer 4) And Safari which is available on iOS and Linux devices.
P-YES Recruitment Requirements
Before submitting your application form, it is mandatory you meet the following requirements to be considered for enlistment into the P-YES Programme.
- Applicants must be a citizen of Nigeria and not below 18 years old.
- Applicants must pass the requirements for their respective program. And the general selection is based on:
- Applicants must be open and willing to work on whichever program their choose;
- You must pass the relevant test;
- Applicants must possess the ability develop their skills and have the ability to push them beyond their comfort zone.
- Applicants must have a valid means of identification
- Basic computer skills will be an added advantage.
- Problem-solving skills
- Analytical Skill
N/B: Please note that Aptitude Test will be granted to candidates who meet the job requirements.
How To Apply for P-YES Recruitment Programme 2019
Candidates are advised to use chrome browser on PC/Computer to register for P-YES recruitment. Follow the steps below:
Step 1. Visit the official P Yes Portal on (https://p-yes.gov.ng/) OR (http://applicant.p-yes.gov.ng/signup)
Step 2. A login page will be displayed for you to sign in and have access to the P-Yes portal.
Step 3. Fill in your Name/Email/Phone Number and other details accurately
Step 4. Click the button which says’s, ‘Register Now’ to proceed.
Step 5. A verification email will be sent to the E-mail provided
Step 6. Fill in the details as received on the P yes portal
Step 7. Enter your Account No/Name and the system will automatically retrieve your BVN.
Step 8. Done! Now click on ‘Update Account’ button.
Note: Below are the P-Yes official contacts in case you encountered any difficulties while applying:
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone numbers: +234 (0) 803 568 4620, +234 (0) 806 000 0399, +234 (0) 803 460 0766, +234 (0) 806 613 2217.
- YouTube Account Registration: YouTube Sign Up
- FRSC Releases List Of Successful Candidates 2018
- Npower Recruitment 2018/2019 Application Form
- Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2018/2019 Recruitment Exercise
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2018/2019 Registration Form
- Federal Road Safety Corps (FRSC) Massive Recruitment 2018
- Npower Call Center Numbers For Inquiries, Help & Support
- How to Add your Bank Account Number on NPVN Login Portal
- Complete List Of Nigeria Paramilitary Forces Currently Recruiting
- Federal Road Safety Commission (FRSC)/KRSD Annual Essay Competition 2018
- Nigeria Police Recruitment List of Candidates Invited For Medical Screening
- Names of Successful Applicants for Federal Fire Service Recruitment 2018/2019
For latest updates, kindly subscribe to our newsletter. Join our Social Media platform, like us on Facebook or follow Twitter button.
Prime News Nigeria