Ongoing Recruitment At Forestry Research Institute of Nigeria: This is to inform the general public most especially those seeking for exciting career opportunities at Federal Ministry of Environment (FME) that the Forestry Research Institute of Nigeria is recruiting for provost. Interested candidates should secure this opportunity using the guide here.
Applications are hereby invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant positions below in the Federal College of Wildlife Management.
Job Title: Provost
Location: Niger, Kaduna, Plateau, oyo
- The Provosts are the Academic Heads of their Colleges and are required to oversee the day to day running of their Colleges.
- They are responsible to the Executive Director of the Institute for the effective day to day administration of their Colleges.
- Prospective candidates must be holders of PhD in any of the following disciplines; Wildlife Management, Animal Science, Animal Health Production, Tourism or any other related discipline.
- Prospective candidates must have a minimum of 10 years teaching/research experience in a Research Institute, College of Wildlife Management, Forestry or any other related discipline.
- Applicants must not be below the rank of Chief Research Officer/Senior Lecturer and must be registered members of professional bodies relevant to their discipline.
- Prospective candidates must demonstrate ability to offer Academic/ Administrative leadership and be able to show evidence of at least four (4) additional publications in reputable journals and three (3) other Conference/Seminar papers since their last promotion.
Terms of Appointment
- A single term of 5 years only (Non-renewable)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates are required to submit the following:
1) (10) typewritten copies of their Curriculum Vitae which must include their telephone numbers and e-mail addresses; and An electronic copy (soft copy) either on a CD or in a flash drive.
2) Applicants should inform 3 referees to send character/professional reports on them to the Institute marked “confidential’, not later than the closing date
All applications and referees reports should be marked “Application for the position of College Provost” at the top left corner of the envelope and addressed in the manner below:
The Executive Director/Governing Board Secretary,
Forestry Research Institute of Nigeria,
Jericho Hill, Jericho,
Ibadan, Oyo State,
Application Deadline: 2nd July 2018.
- EcoBank Nigeria Plc Fresh Jobs Recruitment 2018
- Ongoing Jobs/Vacancies At Julius Berger Nigeria Plc
- Apply for Access Bank International Career Recruitment Fair 2018
- Talent Acquisition Intern Recruitment at General Electric (GE)
- Beware of Fraudsters – FRSC Raises Alarm on Recruitment Scam
For complaint/enquiries or you need help on how to apply for the Ongoing Recruitment At Forestry Research Institute of Nigeria, kindly notify us using the comment box below:
Prime News Nigeria