Oando Plc Internship Recruitment Programme 2017: Oando is a Pan-African multinational energy corporation. Headquartered in Lagos, Nigeria, and active in various African countries, it is engaged in every aspect of the energy value chain, including Petroleum marketing, exploration and production; refining, and power generation.
Oando is Nigeria’s largest non-government owned company in the energy industry. It is the first Nigerian company to achieve a dual listing on both the Nigerian and Johannesburg Stock Exchanges and Nigeria’s largest oil company with a market capitalization in the region.
Oando Plc through their social media accounts is currently Recruiting for:
Job Position: Internship
Interested candidates must answer the following questions:
1) How was the name Oando coined?
2) What are our core values?
3) When did Oando commence business operations as a petroleum marketing company?
4) We have offices in the following countries except?
b. São Tomé&Príncipe
c. United Kingdom
d. South Africa
5) By what % did our Q3 2017 Gross Profit increase by, compared to Q3 2016?
6 ) ‘@OandoFoundation ‘s ‘Adopt-a-school’ initiative entails the following projects? True or False
a. Teacher Training
b. Early Childhood Care&Development
c. Infrastructure Development
7) How many colours are in the Oando logo?
8) What is Oando’s brand essence?
9) What are the four companies under Oando PLC?
10) What award did @OandoFoundation win in the 2013 Africa Oil & Gas Awards?
Bonus Question: If you go to Oando’s Instagram page(Oando_PLC) and you follow the page, how many followers will we have?
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should visit Oando’s twitter page at https://twitter.com/Oando_PLC,.
Answer all 11 questions correctly using the hashtag #OandoInternSearch, and they may contact you. Goodluck!
- Dangote Group Job Recruitment 2017
- Nigerian Navy Begins Recruitment of Graduates
- NDDC Skills Acquisition Training Programme 2017
- Kaduna State Universal Basic Education Board Recruitment 2017
For latest updates, kindly subscribe to our newsletter below. Join our Social Media platform, like us on Facebook or follow Twitter button. If you need the information at the right time on Oando Plc Internship Recruitment Programme 2017/2018, kindly drop your Phone No and Email using the comment box below.
Prime News Nigeria