Ntel Nigeria Recruitment 2018: Applications are hereby invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates to apply for the Ntel Nigeria Recruitment For Manager, SME Sales. Interested candidates should secure this opportunity using the guide here.
Ntel is Nigeria’s most revolutionary 4G/LTE-Advanced network that delivers superfast call-connect times, crystal clear Voice-over-LTE and high-speed Internet access (up to 100Mbps). Our aim is to deliver value by providing the most advanced broadband-based solutions and supreme service.
Ntel Nigeria Limited is recruiting for suitably qualified candidates for immediate employment in the positions available below:
Job Title: Manager, SME Sales
Specialization: Business Development/Marketing/Sales
Job Type: Full Time
Location Abuja, Lagos
- To strategize, research and oversee the development of SME marketing opportunities and plans; facilitate the implementation of sales plans and manage all sales activities of the SME in the region.
Key Role Responsibilities
- Achieve customer acquisition, revenue, ARPU and retention target
- Ensure prompt weekly report of performance market intelligence and competitions activities
- Ensure resolution of all customer complaints within approved SLAs and manage monthly churn
- Build a prospect pipeline and sign up a quantitative and qualitative account as defined by ntel
- Build a rich pipeline of customers (Corporate, Public, SME and HNIs and ensure the month-on-month growth of customer acquisitions & revenue)
- Meet marketing and sales financial objectives by forecasting requirements; analyzing variances, and initiating corrective actions
- Generate and facilitate the execution of sales plan in alignment with ntel’s business revenue and customer acquisition objectives
- Oversee the acquisition of High-Value subscribers from corporate, public, SME organizations and High Net worth Individuals (HNIs) within allocated sector/regions
- Develop the strategy and execute a plan for ntel’s SME Segment and Corporate Segment and achieve the desired acquisition and revenue targets while also ensuring channel satisfaction levels.
- HND, Bachelor’s Degree, PGD / Master’s Degree
- First degree in Business Administration/Marketing or any relevant field.
- Minimum 6 years’ experience including: (3 to 4 years’ sales /marketing experience, 3 to 4 years account/B2B selling experience with a demonstrable track record).
- Leadership experience with demonstrable skills and success in leading and developing others
- Worked across diverse cultures and geographies advantageous.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft office packages.
Relevant Professional qualification from a recognized Body
- Sales and Marketing management.
- Detailed understanding of the Telecommunication business
- Customer management
- Communication skills
- Customer/Client focus
- Presentation skills
- Problem-Solving skills
- Analytical skills
- Results Driven
- Strategic Thinking
- Strong numerical
- Strong negotiation
- Account management skills.
- Team player
- Attention to detail
- Computer and Information Technology appreciation.
Ntel Career Portal
Candidates interested in this position should send their CVs/Resumes to email@example.com
Application Closing Date
29th May, 2018
- Stanbic IBTC Bank Plc Fresh Jobs Recruitment 2018
- EcoBank Nigeria Plc Fresh Jobs Recruitment 2018
- Ongoing Jobs/Vacancies At Julius Berger Nigeria Plc
- Apply for Access Bank International Career Recruitment Fair 2018
- Talent Acquisition Intern Recruitment at General Electric (GE)
For complaint or latest information regarding Ntel Nigeria Recruitment 2018/2019, kindly notify us using the comment box below:
Prime News Nigeria