NPower Stipend February/March 2019: N-Power, Federal Government empowerment scheme, wishes to inform all 2016/17/18 beneficiaries who are yet to receive their February Salary, that the management has begun processing payment in batches and the first batch will begin receiving payment from NEXT WEEK.
However, we noticed some beneficiaries are yet to upload their banking details on NPVN portal. Candidates in this category are advised to update their BANK ACCOUNT NUMBER to enable NPower to process their payment.
According to Npower Facebook page: We are still expecting deployment schedules from the following states. Because we are still expecting their deployment schedules, Npower is unable to process these States into the payroll for December 2018.
- Abia State
- Borno State
- Delta State
- Kaduna State
- Kano State
- Kastina State
- Kebbl State
- Lagos State
- Nasarawa State
The image below contains the status of N-Power Stipend for the 2017 beneficiaries. We are yet to receive the deployment schedule for 9 states so the beneficiaries in those states cannot be processed. Others will begin to receive stipends from next week.
For the States that they have received the deployment schedules, we are cleaning the data received and are validating them with the stamped uploaded deployment letters.
- Latest News Updates from N-power Nigeria
- Frequently Asked Questions on N-Power Nigeria
- Npower Requirements for Physical Verification Exercise
- KPMG Nigeria Accounting Graduate Academy Program 2018
- Names of Successful Candidates for N-Tech Recruitment 2018
- Distribution Of The 2nd Batch Of N-Power Devices Has Commenced
- Npower Payment Problems | Steps to Solve it and Get Paid Your Stipends
For latest updates, kindly subscribe to our newsletter. Join our Social Media platform, like us on Facebook or follow Twitter button.
Prime News Nigeria