NPower Physical Verification Exercise and Requirements For N-Build Applicants 2019: This is to inform successful applicants for Npower Scheme that Npower will commence the Physical Verification for pre-selected applicants. The requirements for the physical verification exercise has now been revealed.
According to the information released through its official Facebook page #NPowerNG, The Physical Verification stage is the process of physically verifying the Age, Gender, Residential Address and LGA, Academic Qualification, and NYSC completion of applicants.
Physical Verification will commence on Monday, December 4th and end Friday, December 15th, 2017 across Nigeria. In the week of the 4th, States will have different start dates. For example, State A may start on Monday and State B will start on Wednesday. The important thing to note is that all states will commence physical verification in the week of the 4th.
Additional things to note:
1) Your Physical Verification Center is your Residential Local Government Area Secretariat.
2) You are NOT required to go along with your BVN slip for physical verification.
3) Follow instructions at the center. Be orderly. Be courteous.
4) Everything stated here and in the image below apply to 2016 applicants who are on the waiting list. These applicants have already received an SMS that they are on the list.
5) Do NOT use information from blogs or unofficial N-Power Channels. Use information shared on our official N-Power pages.
6) Follow the instructions carefully
NPower Physical Verification Exercise & Requirements
1) Document that shows Date of Birth:
– Birth Certificate, Baptismal Card, Affidavit of Age Declaration, VaIid Photo ID (9.9 National Identity Card, Bio Data Page of International Passport, Voters Card)
2) Proof of Address of Residence:
– National Identity Card (ID); or
– Utility Bill (e.g. PHCN, Water, Waste, etc); or
– Voters Card; or
– General knowledge of local area
3) Document that shows your academic qualification:
– Bachelor’s Degree, Statement of Result or transcript
– OND certificate, statement of result or transcript; or
– HND certificate, statement of result or transcript; or
– NCE Certificate, statement of result, or transcript
– The certificate that corresponds with qualifications specified in application.
4) NYSC Document:
– NYSC certificate of discharge; or
– NYSC exemption document
See screenshot below;
The N-Power Scheme is Federal Government Social Investments Programme, with the mandate to create employment and empower the unemployed graduates. The graduates will undertake their primary tasks in identified public services within their proximate communities.
- N-Power Latest Update on 2017 Application
- N-Power Shortlisted Candidates List in Various States 2017
- Npower Call Center Numbers For Inquiries, Help & Support
For latest updates, kindly subscribe to our newsletter below. Join our Social Media platform, like us on Facebook or follow Twitter button.
Prime News Nigeria