How to Apply for NPF Recruitment 2019/2020: The Nigeria Police Service Commission (PSC) wishes to inform the GENERAL PUBLIC and all stakeholders that Nigeria Police Force, NPF is recruiting for suitably qualified applicants for enlistment into the service as Police Constable (Recruits).
Application are hereby invited from interested candidates to apply for the ongoing Nigerian police recruitment form. All interested candidates who wish to apply should take note of the following informations:
Applicants must have passion for a career in the Nigeria Police Force and must satisfy the following:
- Candidates must reside and be a Nigerian Citizen.
- Must have your first school leaving certificate.
- Must possess a valid means of identification either; drivers license, voter’s card, or international passport.
- Candidates for Cadet ASP must have a BSc/HND degree certificate.
- Candidates who wish to apply for police constables must pass English Language and Mathematics.
- For Cadet Inspectors, candidates must have an Advanced Level (A level), Ordinary National Diploma (OND), National Certificate in Education (NCE) or their equivalents.
How to Apply for NPF Recruitment 2019
Before applying for the Police recruitment form, make sure you have a valid E-mail address as this will be used for verification purpose. Follow the steps below to apply successfully.
- Visit the Nigeria police recruitment portal http://nigeriapolicecareers.net/apply.php and click on the “Careers” button.
- Read the instruction carefully before filling the application form.
- Make sure you have provided all the necessary documents required for the position you wish to apply.
- Submit and print out your acknowledgment slip.
- Upon successful submission, you will receive a confirmation message on your email.
- The application must be submitted only once.
- Shortlisted candidates will be contacted by Email/SMS for Interview.
- Applicants who provides false information will be disqualified.
NB: Candidates are warned not to give any form of gratification or inducement to any person or group of persons to assist them in the recruitment exercise.
Friday, 11th January 2019.
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment Form 2017/2018
- NAFDAC Job Recruitment Form And Guide 2017/2018
- State Security Service (SSS) Recruitment Application Form 2017/2018
kindly subscribe to our newsletter below. Join our Social Media platform, like us on Facebook or follow Twitter button.
Prime News Nigeria