NNPC/SNEPCo National Cradle to Career Scholarship Programme 2018/2019: The Shell Nigeria Exploration and Production Company Limited (SNEPCo), the operator of the Production Shoring Contract (PSC) in partnership with Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC), hereby invites applications for the 2018 NNPC/SNEPCo Career Scholarship Programme. Students will be selected based on their performance in the 2017 National Common Entrance Examination conducted by the National Examination Council (NECO).
Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) cradle scholarship programme will conduct test for a 6-year full board secondary school scholarship in selected secondary schools across Nigeria. Students from each state will be selected based on the following criteria’s.
Criteria For Award:
- Must be a Nigerian citizen and have written the National Common Entrance Examination organized by NECO.
- Must be physically present to write the test at the designated school in the different locations.
- Must be in their final class (Primary 6) of a public primary school in Nigeria.
- Must be indigenes of the State in which they were selected from.
- Guardian/parents of pupils must sign a consent form confirming the authenticity of documentation provided during the accreditation exercise.
Students should also come with the following documents listed below:
- Two (2) recent passport-sized photograph
- Letter of introduction from primary school attended
- Letter of identification from the Local Government Area of Origin.
The screening and test for the selected students who SNEPCo shall contact directly will be conducted on the date stated below.
Saturday, 22nd July 2018.
For more information or clarification on the NNPC/SNEPCo Cradle to Career Scholarship Programme, please send an email to SNEPCO-Social-Perfomance@shell.com. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted through SMS.
Prime News Nigeria