NNPC Recruitment 2019/2020 Application Form: The Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) is inviting applications from suitably qualified candidates for full-time appointments into the 2019 Graduate Trainee Program, Senior Officer / Supervisory Cadre, Managerial Cadre positions.
N/B: The Nigerian Federal Fire Service Application Form is free and at NO cost. Applicants are warned for their own interest not to pay any money to anyone for completion and submission of application online. Interested candidates who wish to participate in the NNPC 2019 recruitment exercise must meet the following:
Before submitting your application form, it is mandatory you meet the following requirements to be considered for enlistment into the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC).
- Must possess a BSc/HND degree with First Class or a Minimum of Upper Credit
- Applicants must have completed N.Y.S.C or possess exemption letter.
- Applicants must be between 24 to 50 years of age as at 31st December, 2018
- Applicants having a court case or criminal record should not apply;
- Applicants suffering from mental or physical disability should not apply;
- Applicants must be free from financial embarrassment;
- Applicants must be confirmed by Medical Officer to be mentally and physically fit;
- Applicants will be required to upload a maximum of 3 relevant professional certifications.
How to Apply for NNPC Recruitment 2019
Interested candidates should visit the NNPC recruitment portal at https://careers.nnpcgroup.com/ to register online. The application is open to both male and female applicants.
N/B: Candidates must fill the application form accurately and with precise information as any false information provided will lead to automatic disqualification.
Application Closing date
March 26th 2019.
- Massive Recruitment at Total Nigeria Plc
- NPF Nigerian Police Recruitment Form 2018/2019
- Federal Civil Service Job Recruitment Form 2018/2019
- Chevron Nigeria Limited JV Scholarship Awards 2018/2019
- Denmark Green Card Application Form 2018/2019
- Defence agency begins recruitment of civilians from 31 disciplines
- Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) Skills Acquisition Training Programmes 2018
For updates, kindly drop your phone number and E-mail address in the comment box below. We will reply instantly. Subscribe with your E-mail to get the latest update.
Prime News Nigeria