Nigerian Prison Service Recruitment Form Portal 2019/2020: The Civil Defence, Fire, Immigration and Prisons Services Board (CDFIPB) is inviting applications from suitably qualified candidates for enlistment into the Nigerian Prison Service (NPS) as Superintendent, Inspectorate and Assistant Cadre officers.
The Nigerian Prisons Service (NPS) is a government agency of Nigeria which operates prisons. The agency is headquartered in Abuja, and it is under the supervision of the Ministry of the Interior and the Civil Defence Immigration and Prisons Board.
Interested candidates who wish to take part in the ongoing NPS recruitment exercise should secure this opportunity using the guide on this page. The Nigeria prison service replacement portal is now open for new application intake.
Note: Nigerian Prisons Service, NPS Application Form is free and at NO cost. Applicants are warned for their own interest not to pay any money to anyone for completion and submission of application online.
The Nigerian Prisons Service (NPS) is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates for immediate employment into the vacant positions listed below:
- CATEGORY A: Superintendent Cadre:
- CATEGORY B: Inspectorate Cadre:
- CATEGORY C: Assistant Cadre:
NPS Enlistment Requirements
Before submitting your application form, it is mandatory you meet the following requirements to be considered for enlistment into the Nigerian Prisons Service.
- Must reside and be a Nigerian citizen by birth
- Age requirement is between 18-35 years
- Applicants must have a valid means of identification
- Excellent computer skill will be an added advantage.
- Applicants with disabilities should not apply
- Applicants are to print out the documents on successful completion of the online application process.
How to Apply on Nigerian Prison Service Recruitment 2019
Interested candidates should visit NPS new registration portal on recruit.prisonsportal.com.ng/recruit to apply and login to your account. Please note that the application form is FREE of charge.
Note: Applicants will be shortlisted for a screening interview. The date and time of the interview will be communicated via this website.
This recruitment exercise will span from 30/04/2018 to 11/06/2018
Searches related to Nigerian Prison Service Replacement
- Nigerian prisons service latest news
- Nigeria prison service recruitment 2019
- Nigerian prison service recruitment portal
- Nigerian prisons service online payslip
- Nigerian prisons service ranks
- Nigeria prison service salary structure
- www.prisons.gov.ng recruitment 2019
- How can I apply for Nigeria prison service
- YouWiN! Connect Registration Form 2018
- Canadian Visa Lottery Application Form 2018/2019
- Names Of Shortlisted Candidates For NIS Recruitment 2018
- Nigerian Navy 2018 Recruitment Screening & Verification Exercise
For questions/enquiries or update on Nigerian Prison Service Recruitment 2019/2020, kindly drop your comment below.
Prime News Nigeria