Nigerian Navy Shortlisted Candidates 2019/2020: This is to inform all candidates who participated in the Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) 27 Course recruitment exercise that the list of successful candidates has been released.
Prime News Nigeria gathered that the Nigerian Navy (NN) will conduct Aptitude Test/CBT Examination for successful candidates whose names appeared on the list. The Nigerian Navy Recruitment Screening And Physical Assessment Test comprise of current affairs, general knowledge, history, quantitative reasoning etc.
Shortlisted applicants are to come with the summary data page earlier received and email notification slip which shall admit them to the screening venue. Endeavour to come to the physical screening designated centers with the following documents:
- Photocopies of Degree and NYSC Discharge Certificate.
- Parents/Guardian Consent Form.
- Acknowledgement Form.
- Photocopies of Degree/HND certificate.
Nigerian Navy Aptitude Test Centres
The Centres for the aptitude test are:
- Abia State – Nigerian Navy Finance and Logistics College, Owerrinta.
- Bauchi – Command Day Secondary School, Shadawanka Barracks, Bauchi.
- FCT 1 – Army Day Secondary School, Mogadishu Barracks, Abuja.
- FCT 2 – Command Day Secondary School, Lungi Barracks, Abuja.
- Lagos 1 – Nigerian Navy Secondary School, Navy Town, Ojo.
- Lagos 2 – Navy Town Secondary School, Navy Town, Ojo.
- Rivers State – Nigerian Navy Secondary School, Borokiri, Port Harcourt.
- Sokoto State – Army Day Secondary School, Giginya Barracks, Sokoto.
How to Check Nigerian Navy DSSC 27 Shortlisted Candidates 2019
Applicants have been advised to check their respective GMAIL OR YAHOO For information on the screening and physical fitness assessment. For more updates regarding the Nigerian Navy (DSSC 27) Screening date, Results and Examination Centres, please visit the NN official portal @ http://joinnigeriannavy.com/successful-candidates/
- Candidates are to come into the exam hall with their HB Pencils and eraser only.
- Calculators and handsets (GSM) MUST NOT be brought into the hall.
- Any candidates caught with any of these shall be disqualified immediately and matched out by Security Operatives.
NB: Only those who pass the screening exercise (documents verification, medical screening, and physical fitness) will qualify to continue with the interview.
- Npower Recruitment 2018/2019 Application Form
- Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2018/2019 Recruitment Exercise
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2018/2019 Registration Form
- Federal Road Safety Corps (FRSC) Massive Recruitment 2018
- Complete List Of Nigeria Paramilitary Forces Currently Recruiting
- Federal Road Safety Commission (FRSC)/KRSD Annual Essay Competition 2018
- Nigeria Police Recruitment List of Candidates Invited For Medical Screening
For latest updates, kindly subscribe to our newsletter. Join our Social Media platform, like us on Facebook or follow Twitter button.
Prime News Nigeria