Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2019/2020: This is to inform the general public that the Nigerian Navy has commenced its recruitment exercise. The Nigerian Navy E-Recruitment Portal is currently open to Nigerian citizens who wish to Join Nigerian Navy (DSSC) Direct Short Service Course. Interested and suitably qualified candidates are advised to secure this opportunity using the details on this page.
The Nigerian Navy is the largest Navies on the African continent, consisting of several thousand personnel, and we recruit new personals each year. This is a wonderful opportunity for aspirants who wish to apply for the Nigerian Navy registration exercise
The online registration for Nigerian Navy 2019 Recruitment Exercise has started. Applicants will be shortlisted for a screening interview. The date and time of the interview will be communicated via this website.
Nigerian Navy Recruitment Requirements
Before submitting your application form, it is mandatory you meet the following requirements to be considered for
enlistment into the Nigerian Navy (DSSC).
- First School Leaving Certificate
- All applicants must possess any of the following qualifications: West African School Certificate/Senior Secondary School Certificate, General Certificate of Education Ordinary Level, WAEC City and Guilds or London City and Guild, Ordinary National Diploma (OND).
- Note that the entry requirement into the following categories is SSCE or equivalent: B1, B2, B3, B4, B5 C1, D1, D2, D4, D5, D6, E1, E2, E3, E4, F1, G, H.
- Candidates with higher qualifications such as HND, BA,/BSC should note apply.
Candidates with disabilities or any of the following problem listed below should not apply:
- Short sight
- Ear problem
- Previous orthopedic operation
- Stammering, or any natural disability
- Flat foot Below the required height (Male 1.70, Female 1.67)
- Candidate with a criminal record should not apply.
Candidates who wish to apply should appear to the recruitment centres with the following documents.
- Photocopies of Birth Certificate or Age Declaration.
- Photocopies of Credentials.
- Duly completed Parent Consent form to be signed by Candidate’s Parent or Guardian.
- Letter of identification duly signed by Chairman or Secretary of the candidate’s LGA or by an officer of the rank of Commander, Chief Superintendent of Police (CSP) or Equivalent and above from candidate’s State of Origin.
- Four passport photographs duly signed and stamped by (C) above.
The Nigerian Navy warns candidates not to give any form of inducement or gratification to anyone/organization who promises to offer Nigerian Navy Job in exchange of cash. Any candidate suspected to have provided false documents or impersonated shall be disqualified and charged for felony. BE WARNED.
How To Apply For Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2019
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should visit the Nigerian Navy Recruitment Portal/website at https://www.joinnigeriannavy.com/. Applicants must have a valid E-mail address before creating an account on the portal. And also review your data carefully before submission.
N/B: Applicants must download and print a copy of their completed Application form and the following documents:
A) Guarantor Form.
B) Police Certification Form.
C) Local Government Area Certification Form.
D) Applicant’s Declaration and Certification by Parent/Guardian form.
E) Must appear with the printed Nigerian Navy Application form.
Note: Applicants will be shortlisted for a screening interview. The date and time of the interview will be communicated via this website.
Application Closing Date: Not Specified.
- How To Apply For 2017 INEC Job Recruitment
- 2017 First Bank of Nigeria Massive Job Recruitment
- Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment Application Form 2017/2018
Kindly subscribe to our newsletter below. Join our Social Media platform, like us on Facebook or follow Twitter button. If you need the latest update on Nigerian Navy Recruitment Form 2019/2020, drop your Phone No and Email using the comment box below.
Prime News Nigeria