Nigerian Navy Recruitment Shortlisted Candidates 2018/2019: The Nigerian Navy (NN) has released the names of successful candidates for enlistment into the Nigerian Navy through the Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Course 26. Candidates who applied for the Nigerian Navy 2018 Recruitment Exercise should proceed to check their names by downloading the PDF document below.
Candidates whose name appeared in the list will write the aptitude test and screening exam on Saturday, 12th August 2018 from 8:00 am at designated centres for various States nationwide.
Candidates can now access their names by downloading a printable copy of the List of Shortlisted Candidates for DSSC Course 26 Aptitude Test in Portable Document Format (PDF): >> http://www.joinnigeriannavy.com/Content/RatingsExamList.pdf
Nigerian Navy News Update: Candidates should come to the recruitment/aptitude test centres with a copy of the under-listed documents:
1) Photocopies of Credentials.
2) Birth Certificate or Age Declaration.
3) Parents/ Guardian Consent Form.
4) Acknowledgment Form.
5) Local Government Attestation Card.
6) Duly completed identification form to be signed by Chairman or Secretary of the candidate’s LGA or by an officer of the rank of Commander, Chief Superintendent of Police (CSP) or Equivalent and above from candidate’s State of Origin.
7) Duly completed Parent Consent form to be signed by Applicant’s Parent or Guardian.
8) Four (4) passport photographs duly signed and stamped by any of the persons mentioned in sub-paragraph (c) above.
9) School Certificate Results of NECO/WAEC or higher qualifications where applicable.
Candidates should also come to the recruitment centre with the under-listed items:
1) Two pairs of white shorts.
2) Two pairs of white vest.
3) One pair of canvas shoes.
4) Toiletries and cutleries.
5) Writing materials.
6) Bed sheets and mosquito net.
NB: Only those who pass the screening exercise (documents verification, medical screening, and physical fitness) will qualify to continue with the interview.
- Past Questions for 2017 Nigerian Navy Aptitude Test
- 2017 DPR Aptitude Test Questions And Answers
- 2017/2018 NDA Direct Short Service Course Recruitment
- NDA 69th Regular Course List of Shortlisted Candidates 2017
- List of Shortlisted Candidates for Nigerian Air Force DSSC 2017 Interview
For latest updates, kindly subscribe to our newsletter below. Join our Social Media platform, like us on Facebook or follow Twitter button.
Prime News Nigeria