Nigerian Navy Basic Training School Batches 27 List of Successful Candidates: The Nigerian Navy Basic Training School (NNBTS) has released the Final List of Successful Candidates for Navy Training BATCHES 27 (A AND B) for candidates who participated in the recruitment exercise.
Candidates whose names appear below were successful in the 2017 Nigerian Navy Recruitment Interview held in Lagos from 25 August to 28 September 2017 are to report for training in 2 different batches at the Nigerian Navy Basic Training School Onne, Rivers State as follows:
A. NNBTS Batch 27 A – 7 March 2018.
B. NNBTS Batch 27 B – 25 October 2018.
Any candidate that fails to report 4 days after the indicated dates will not be accepted for training. Candidates are to come along with the following items:
- National Identity Card.
- Six (6) passport–sized photographs.
- One pair each of white and brown canvas shoes.
- Original and photocopies of academic credentials.
- Two (2) white T-shirts.
- Two (2) white singlets.
- Two (2) pairs of navy blue shorts.
- Two (2) black skin tight for females.
- Two (2) pairs of swimming trunks.
- Two (2) set of civil dresses (English/Traditional).
- Two (2) navy blue bed sheets and pillowcases.
- Personal items such as toothbrushes, toothpaste, underwears, toiletries, cutlery etc.
How to Check Nigerian Navy Basic Training School Batches 27 List
The under-listed candidates were successful for Nigerian Navy Basic Training School (NNBTS) Batch 27 Recruitment. To check your name, simply download a printable copy of the list of successful candidates by clicking the link below:
Navy Final List Batch A (Download PDF Here)
Navy Final List Batch B ( Download PDF Here)
- 2017/2018 N-Power List of Shortlisted Candidates
- Nigerian Navy List of Successful Candidates for Interview 2018
- Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Commission Course 25 Massive Recruitment 2018
For latest updates, kindly subscribe to our newsletter below. Join our Social Media platform, like us on Facebook or follow Twitter button.
Prime News Nigeria