Do you wish to Join the Nigerian Army? Would you like to know if the Nigerian Military is currently accepting applications? If yes, we are pleased to inform you that the Nigerian Army 79RRI Recruitment Exercise for tradesmen/women and non-tradesmen/women has commenced. All interested candidates should secure this opportunity using the guide provided.
The Nigerian Army (NA) wishes to inform the general public that the candidate registration web portal for 78RRI trades/non-tradesmen and women is now open for application intake. all interested candidates who wish to participate in the ongoing Nigerian Army 78 RRI Recruitment must meet the following conditions:
Before applying for the Nigerian Army 78rri recruitment form, all interested candidate must comply with the basic prerequisite. Please note that the application if FREE and must be submitted ONCE.
- Applicants must be a Nigerian citizen by birth and possess a National Identity Card.
- Possess a minimum of 4 credits in not more than 2 sittings in WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB. One of the credits must be in English Language.
- In addition to the above qualification, those applying for Tradesmen/women must also possess OND/Trades Test/City and Guild Certificate.
- Be between the ages of 18 – 22 years for non-tradesmen/women while tradesmen/women must be between the ages of 18 – 26 ears by 18 February 2019.
- Not be less than 1.68 metres and 1.62 metres tall for male and female candidates
- Knowledge of additional Nigerian language other than mothers tongue is an added advantage.
N/B: All documents will be verified from the appropriate issuing authority. All those with fake documents will be handed over to the police for prosecution.
How to Apply for Nigeria Army 79RRI Recruitment 2019
The mode of application is online, interested candidates should visit the official recruitment portal @ https://naportal.com.ng to create an account. Please take note of the following information.
- There will be no Pre-selection Computer Based Test to be conducted on candidates.
- No special centre for recruitment.
- There will no Zonal Screening Exercise.
- All screening of potential recruits will be done at the candidates’ respective state of origin.
- Any candidates who falsifies or forges his/her results and discovered even during training at Deport NA would be withdrawn.
- All candidates are to report to the Screening Centres with their bank Verification Number Printout.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest not to give any form of gratification or inducement to any person or group of persons to assist them in the recruitment exercise.
- You are advised to carefully read the instructions on this portal or call the following support lines if in doubt: 0905 992 4328 and 0802 656 9770.
- Name of shortlisted candidates for screening would be released on 28 January 2019 on the website.
- Shortlisted candidates are to report to their respective states of origin for the screening exercise on 29 January 2019.
- Successful candidates would be transported to Deport NA for documentation and training from 9 Feb 2019.
Application Closing Date:
January 30th 2019.
For latest updates, kindly subscribe to our newsletter below. Join our Social Media platform, like us on Facebook or follow Twitter button.
Prime News Nigeria