Nigerian AirForce Recruitment 2019/2020 (Tradesmen/Women): Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates to apply for the Nigerian Air Force enlistment as Airmen/Airwomen Recruitment Exercise (BMTC 2019). Interested applicants should follow the procedures on this page to apply successfully.
Do you want to Join the Nigerian Airforce Trade And Non-Trades Men /women Recruitment Exercise? Or would you like to know when the Nigerian Air Force, NAF is currently accepting applications? If yes, It is for your interest that we wish to inform you that the Nigerian Air Force Airmen/Airwomen Recruitment Form starts Today.
N/B: The Nigerian Air Force, NAF Application Form is free and at NO cost. Applicants are warned for their own interest not to pay any money to anyone for completion and submission of application online. Interested candidates who wish to participate in the NAF 2019 recruitment exercise must meet the following:
NAF Recruitment Requirements
Before submitting your application form, it is mandatory you meet the following requirements to be considered for
enlistment into the Nigerian Air Force (Tradesmen/Women).
- Must be a Nigerian citizen by birth and not less than 1.66m for Male while Female should not be less than 1.63m tall.
- Applicants below 18 to 22 years by 31 December 2019.
- Non-Tradesmen/Women: Must possess a minimum of 5 credits including Mathematics and English in SSCE/NECO/GCE/NABTEB.
- Tradesmen/Women: The age requirements is between 18 and 28 years and must a minimum of 2 passes with a credit in English in SSCE/NECO/GCE/NABTEB.
- Additionally, applicants must possess at least a lower credit in ND/NCE or any relevant trade certificates from reputable and approved government institutions/organisations.
- Basic computer skill is also an added advantage.
- Applicants must have good communication skills.
- Applicants must also have a valid means of identification.
- Applicants must be physically and Medically fit.
Note: That applicants with HND or First Degrees/Post-Graduate Certificates, University Diplomas and Grade II Teacher’s certificates will not be considered for recruitment as airmen/airwomen into the Nigerian Air Force and should not apply. Applicants with medical qualifications should possess evident of registration with relevant professionals bodies and current practicing licence.
Requirements: Applicants are advised to carefully read the requirements below before filling the Form:
- Medical Records: ND Medical Records.
- Nursing: RN-RM.
- Lab Technician: ND Medical Lab Science.
- X-Ray Technicians: ND X-ray Technology.
- Dental Technician: ND Dental Technology/ Dental Therapy.
- Pharmacy Technician: ND Pharmacy Technology.
- Environmental Health Technician: ND Environmental Health Technology.
- Biomed Technician: ND Biomed Technology.
- Optometry Technician: ND Optometry Technology.
- Physiotherapy: ND Physiotherapy.
- Medical Supply: ND Medical Supply.
- Dieticians/Nutrition: ND Dietetics/Nutrition.
- Assistant Chaplain: Diploma in Theology.
- Assistant Imam: ND Arabic/Islamic Studies.
- Engineering Technicians: ND Mechanical Engineering/Electrical Electronics Engineering/Chemical Engineering/Air Engineering Technology.
- Works: Trade Test Cert in Welding/Carpentry/Painting/Sign Writing/Plumbing/Mason/Domestic Electrician/Refrigeration and Air Conditioning/Tailors.
- Domestic Electricians: ND Electrical Electronics, ND/Trade Test Certificate 1,2,3 Domestic Electrician, Works.
- Building Technology: ND Building Technology/Quantity Surveyor/ Land Surveying/ Civil Engineering.
- Statistics: ND Stats.
- Meteorologist: WMO Class III Meteorology Assistant Certificate, Certificate in ATCA/Base Operator and Fire.
- Public Relations/Info: ND Mass Communication/Journalism/Broadcasting/Trade Test Certificate in Videography/Photography.
- Secretarial Assistants: ND Office Technology Management.
- Library Assistants: ND/NCE Library Science.
- Music: ND Music. In addition, playing experience in any recognized Band will be an advantage.
- Driver/Mechanic: Trade Test and current driver’s license with practical experience.
- Computer/Space Tech: ND/Computer Hardware Engr/Tech, Software Engr/Tech, Satellite Image Interpreter/GIS Tech, SatCom Hub Installation Tech, Fiber Optic Tech, Network Tech, Cyber Security Tech, Web Designer/Master and Software Developer. Possession of recognized certifications will be an advantage.
- Sports: Certificate of participation/Medals in National and International sporting competitions and in addition ND/NCE Physical Education can be an added advantage.
- Catering: ND Catering Services/Catering Certificate.
- Education: NCE Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Mathematics, English, Home Economics, Nigerian Languages, French, Business Management, Fine Art, Basic Science/Integrated Science, Computer Science, Music, Technical Education/Basic Technology, Christian Religious Knowledge, Islamic Religious Knowledge.
- Administration/Logistics: ND Business Studies/Business Administration and Management/Purchasing and Supply/Financial Studies/Economics.
- Legal Clerks: ND/Diploma in Law.
How To Apply For Nigerian AirForce Recruitment 2019/2020
Interested and qualified applicants who wish to apply for the Nigerian Airforce Non-Tradesmen/Women and Tradesmen/Women Recruitment Exercise should visit https://nafrecruitment.airforce.mil.ng/ to apply. Applicants must print out the below document after filling the application form;
- Local Government Indigeneship Form.
- Attestation Form.
- Acknowledgment Form.
- Guardian/Parent Consent Form.
- Online Registration Starts on 12 January 2019 and closes on 23 February 2019.
- Zonal Recruitment Exercise will hold from 9 March 2019 – 23 March 2019.
- Applicants should note that the Nigerian Airforce (NAF) DSSC Recruitment Form is free of charge.
- Applicants must submit their attestation form with a copy of their passport photograph of the signee.
- For more information, contact the following support lines: 09064145533, 08053440802, 08043440802 or through E-mail: email@example.com.
NAF Recruitment Qualifying Test Centers
Nigerian AirForce Tradesmen/Women Qualifying Tests will hold in the following Centers:
- Bauchi: 251 Nigerian Air Force Base, Bauchi.
- Benin: 107 Air Maritime Group, Nigerian Air Force Benin.
- Enugu: 155 Nigerian Air Force Base, Enugu.
- Ilorin: 303 MAG – Nigerian Air Force, Ilorin.
- Ipetu-Ijesha: 209 Quick Response Group, Ipetu-Ijesha.
- Jos: 451 Nigerian Air Force Station, Jos.
- Kaduna: Nigerian Air Force Base, Kawo – Kaduna
- Kano: 403 Flying Training School, Kano.
- Lagos: Sam Ethnan Air Force Base, Ikeja – Lagos
- Maiduguri: 105 Composite Group Nigerian Air Force Base, Maiduguri.
- Makurdi: Nigerian Air Force Base, Makurdi.
- Minna: 351 Nigerian Air Force Base, Minna.
- Port-Harcourt: 115 Special Operations Group, Nigerian Air Force, Port-Harcourt.
- Sokoto: 119 Forward Operation Base Mabera, Sokoto.
- Yola: 103 Strike Group, Nigerian Air Force, Yola.
Note: All shortlisted applicants are required to come to the zonal recruitment test center with the following documents:
- Original and Photocopies of Birth Certificate/ State of Origin/ Educational/ Trade Certificates.
- Two recent passport size photographs to be stamped and countersigned by an officer of appropriate rank specified, Local Government Chairmen/Secretaries and other specified officers
- Any alteration to this documents will lead to outright disqualification.
Application Closing Date:
23 February 2019
- Job Vacancies At Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc
- Nigerian Army (NN) Recruitment 2018/2019
- Massive Speculative Recruitment at Total Nigeria
- Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2018/2019 Recruitment Exercise
- Ghana Armed Forces (GAF) Recruitment 2018/2019
- NPF Nigerian Police Recruitment Form 2018/2019
- Full List of Shortlisted Candidates For Nigerian Airforce DSSC Cadet Training 2017/2018
For complaint/assistant or updates regarding Nigerian AirForce Recruitment 2019/2020, kindly notify us using the comment box below:
Prime News Nigeria