Nigerian Air Force DSSC Shortlisted Candidates for Direct Short Services Cadet (DSSC)
Interview and dates for interviews (batch A and batch B) have been released. This was announced by the management with instructions for candidates to report at the Nigerian Air Force Base Kaduna for DSSC interview and document verification exercise.
The attached document contains the names of successful candidates at the Nigerian Air Force DSSC Selection Board held at the Nigerian Air Force Base Kaduna. Candidates are scheduled for the Interview as indicated below:
- Batch A. (Abia, Adamawa, Akwa Ibom, Anambra, Bauchi, Bayelsa, Benue, Borno, Cross River, Delta, Ebonyi, Edo, Ekiti, Enugu, FCT, Gombe, Imo, Jigawa, Kaduna and Kano State) – 9 – 15 Dec 18.
- Batch B. (Katsina, Kebbi, Kogi, Kwara, Lagos, Nasarawa, Niger, Ogun, Ondo, Osun, Oyo, Plateau, Rivers, Sokoto, Taraba, Yobe and Zamfara State) – 16 – 22 Dec 18
How to Check Nigerian Air Force DSSC Shortlisted Candidates 2018
Candidates whose name appeared on the Nigerian Air Force DSSC Interview List 2018 should appear for Interview at the Nigerian Air Force Base Jos. Below are the names of Successful Candidates for the interview. >>> GET PDF HERE
Note: Candidates should prepare to stay in Jos for about seven (7) days and must come with the following items:
1) Original of their Credentials.
2) 2 White Vests.
3) 2 Blue PT Shorts.
4) 1 Pair of Canvas Shoes.
- NDA 69th Regular Course List of Shortlisted Candidates
- List of Successful Candidates for 2017 NAF Recruitment
- Nigerian Immigration Recruitment Full List of Shortlisted Candidates
Thank you for reading this article, kindly subscribe to our newsletter below. Join our Social Media platform, like us on Facebook or follow Twitter button.
Prime News Nigeria