Nigerian Air Force DSSC Recruitment 2019/2020: This is to inform the GENERAL PUBLIC most especially those who wish to Join the Nigerian Air Force as Direct Short Service Cadets that NAF is currently recruiting for enlistment into the following positions. With this notice, all interested applicants are required to meet the basic prerequisite as listed below:
Applications are hereby invited from interested candidates to apply for the ongoing Nigerian Air Force (NAF) Nigerian Airforce Airmen/Women Recruitment exercise. Applicants must be a Nigerian citizen by origin and not less than 1.66m tall for male and not less than 1.63m tall for female.
The age requirements for both MALE/FEMALE is between 18 to 30 years by 30 September 2019. Applicants must also possess BSc/HND/OND from a recognized institution in the following disciplines:
- Engineering: Software, Network, Computer, Electrical/Electronic, Mechanical, Chemical, Satellite Communication, Satellite Control, Satellite Ground Station, Telecommunication, Aerospace & Aeronautical Engineering.
- Administration: Mass Communication, Public Relations, Journalism, Television and Film Production, Sports, Music/Instrument Technology, Accounting, Sociology, Criminology, Psychology, Economics, Marketing, Purchasing and Supply, Business Management.
- IT/Sciences: Database/Network Administration, Web Developing, Network & Cyber Security, IT Robotics, GIS/Remote Sensing, Satellite Image Analyst, Data Telecommunication, Intelligence and Security Studies, Geography, Cartography, Astronomy, Cosmology, MET, ATCO and Fire, Statistics/Record Analyst, Physical & Health, Health Education & Human Kinetics, Biochemistry.
- Education: Biology, Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry, Arts, History and Languages namely French, German, Russian, Mandarin and Arabic languages.
- Professions Allied to Medicine: Nutrition, Nursing, Pharmacy, Biomedical Engineering, Vet Medicine, Dental Techs/Therapists, Dietetics, Medical Laboratory Science, Medical Records, Optometry, Preventive Health, Clinical Psychology, Radiography.
- Medical Consultants: General Surgeons, Cardiothoracic Surgeons, Artorpedic Surgeon, Physicians, Paediatricians, Obstetricians and Gynaecologists, Anaesthetists.
- Chaplaincy /Islamic Affairs: Theology, Arabic & Islamic Studies.
- Legal Studies: Criminal, Constitutional, Procurement, Land and Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) Law.
How to Apply for Nigerian Air Force DSSC Recruitment 2019
The mode of application is online, interested candidates should download and correctly fill-in their details by visiting NAF official portal @ https://nafrecruitment.airforce.mil.ng/. The registration form is entirely FREE and at NO cost to applicants.
- Online Registration Starts on 12 January 2019 and closes on 23 February 2019.
- Zonal Recruitment Exercise will hold from 9 March 2019 – 23 March 2019.
- Applicants are to print out the under listed documents after completion of application online:
a. Local Government Indigeneship Form.
b. Attestation Form.
c. Acknowledgment Form.
d. Serving Military personnel are to note that documents listed in a – c above are not applicable to them, however, the special attestation form is to be filled by their current Unit Commander.
- Online Registration Starts on 19 October 2018 and closes on 16 November 2018.
- NAF online Registration and all other enlistment processes are free of charge and no payment should be made at any point throughout the Exercise.
- The Attestation Form must be accompanied by the passport photograph of the signee. The signee is also to endorse his name and signature on the back of his passport photograph and that of the applicant.
Application Portal Opens:
January 12th, 2019
Application Closing Date:
February 23rd, 2019.
- Nigerian Navy Job Recruitment 2017/2018
- Federal Ministry Of Environment Recruitment 2017
- Federal Ministry Of Information Massive Job Recruitment
- Federal Ministry Of Trade And Investments Recruitment
- Nigeria Police Recruitment 2018 (www.policerecruitment.ng)
- How To Apply For Nigerian Air Force DSSC Graduates Recruitment 2018/2019
- Full List of Shortlisted Candidates For Nigerian Airforce DSSC Cadet Training 2017/2018
Thank you for reading this article, kindly subscribe to our newsletter below. Join our Social Media platform, like us on Facebook or follow Twitter button.
Prime News Nigeria