Nigeria Police Force Recruitment 2019/2020: The need by the present leadership of The Nigeria Police to reposition the Force through capacity building calls for the recruitment of Police Officers of lower cadre into the Nigeria Police Force.
In order to align with International standard and best practices and the United Nation Standard of Policing, the Force needs and is recruiting virile and dynamic police officers for better service delivery and mitigating emerging security challenges.
To this end, the goal of The Nigeria Police Force is to ensure the safety of lives and property of the Nigeria citizens and make Nigeria safer and more secure for economic development and growth.
The Nigeria Police Force (NPF) hereby invites applications from interested and suitably qualified candidates to apply for:
Job Title: Police Constable (Recruits)
Applicants must have passion for a career in the Nigeria Police Force and must satisfy the following general requirements:
- Applicants must be a Nigerian citizen by birth and possess National Identity Number (NIN).
- Applicants must not be less than 18 years of age or more than 25 years of age.
- Must have an O Level certificate at least five credits level passes including Mathematics and English Language in not more than two sittings in WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB.
- Must not be pregnant at the time of Recruitment.
- Applicants must be free from any pecuniary embarrassment.
- Applicants must download and fill the Guarantors’ Form, presenting verifiable references from any two (2) of the following: Traditional Rulers, Magistrate, Local Government Chairman, Heads of Educational Institutions attended, Career Civil Servant not below the rank of Grade Level 12, Police Officer not below the rank of CSP, or Military Officer not below the rank of Lieutenant-colonel Possession of a valid National Drivers’ License is an added advantage.
- Applicants must be of good character and must not have been convicted of any criminal offence.
- Must not be less than 1.67 metres in height for men and 1.64 metres for women.
- Must not have less than 86 cm (34 inches) expanded chest measurement (for men only).
- applicants with the following abnormalities/deformities should not apply: Speech impediment Knock Knees, Bow Legs, Bent Knees, Flat Feet, Deformed Hands which cannot perform the full functions of the hand, Tattoos, Bodily Scar, Defective Eyesight or Squint Eyes, Amputation of any part of the body, Gross Malformation of teeth, Protruding Navel.
- All candidates must undergo a medical examination before final selection.
1) Applicants must print their completed online forms, guarantor form and submit it to the examination/screening and recruitment centre.
2) All applicants MUST have the readily available scanned copy of their:
– SSCE/GCE/NABTEB/NECO Result
– Birth Certificate Result
– FSLC Result
– LGA Certificate
– Passport Photograph
Interested and qualified candidates should visit the official recruitment portal @ http://nigeriapolicecareers.net/
1) All applications must be submitted “Online”.
2) You “Must” have a functional Email Address and Mobile Phone Number before you begin your application;
3) Download the Guarantors form http://nigeriapolicecareers.net/files/Guarantors-form.pdf
4) Fill and “Submit” the Online Form. (Review the information before final submission).
5) Ensure that you print out the information that is sent automatically to your Email., and do not forget to copy and save your “Registration Number” for future correspondences. The “Number” is case sensitive, please.
6) You would be required to present a hard copy of email message sent to you if you are shortlisted and contacted for the next stag.e of the recruitment process.
7) The recruitment exercise is absolutely free
Application Closing Date:
January 11th 2019.
For latest updates, kindly subscribe to our newsletter below. Join our Social Media platform, like us on Facebook or follow Twitter button. If you need the latest update at the right time on Nigeria Police Force Recruitment 2019/2020, kindly drop your comment below.
Prime News Nigeria