Nigeria Police Academy Zonal Interview Shortlisted Candidates 2018: This is to inform all candidates that took part in the Nigeria Police Academy 6th Regular Course degree programmes admission entrance examination, that the names of successful candidates invited for interview and document verification exercise has been released.
The Nigeria Police Academy, NPA Zonal Interview List is contained in the attached PDF document, candidates should proceed to check their admission status. All shortlisted candidates are required to come to their designated interview center with the under-listed documents:
Candidates from North Central, South East and South South are to report to the Academy on Sunday 11th of November while candidates from North East, North West and South West are to report on Monday the 12th for Interview.
1) Candidates who fail to report a day after reporting dates for their respective batch wilt not be allowed to attend the interview.
2) Candidates will first undergo screening exercises which involve credentials screening, medical tests and physical features among others.
3) Candidates must bring along the originals and photocopies of the following documents:
– Academic certificates/statements of result and testimonials for primary and secondary schools (Junior and Senior).
– Birth Certificate (preferable) or Declaration of Age.
– Proof of Local Government of origin duly signed by the Chairman of the Local Government Attestation obtained from Police Officers from the same state of the rank of Chief Superintendent and above can be used in place of Certificate of Local Government of Origin.
– In this case, the officer must indicate his
– formation/unit, appointment, contact address, phone numbers and e-mail address. The officer must also affix his/her formation/unit stamp and sign
– Original UTME result slip 2018
– Police Academy acknowledgement and examination forms downloaded from the Internet and/or proof of purchase of the Application Form
– Candidates are to bring along second copy of their postcard signed by the Supervisor or the Assistant Supervisor of the Centre where they sat for the selection examination
4) Candidates who fail to bring along the documents listed above will be disqualified.
5) Any alteration on the documents will attract outright disqualification.
6) Candidates are to also bring the following items:
– Two blue shorts and Two white T-Shirts.
– A pair of white canvass shoes and 2 pairs of white socks.
– Plate and cutlery
– Sufficient money for transport to and from Wudil.
– Scratch Cards for WAEC and/or NECO or NABTEB results for online verification of results.
How to Check Nigeria Police Academy Zonal Interview Shortlisted Candidates 2018
Candidates whose names appear below were successfully selected at the Nigeria Police Academy, Wudil-Kano 6th Regular Courses Selection Board. >>> GET PDF HERE
- Nigerian Navy Military School 2018/2019 Merit List
- BSUM Post UTME Screening Result 2018/2019 Released
- UNIOSUN Post-UTME Admission Screening Result 2018/2019
- FUGUS 2018/2019 Post-UTME Admission Screening Result Is Out
- OSUSTECH 2018/2019 Post-UTME Admission Screening Result
For latest updates, kindly subscribe to our newsletter. Join our Social Media platform, like us on Facebook or follow Twitter button.
Prime News Nigeria