Nigeria Police Academy 6th Regular Course Shortlisted Candidates 2018/2019: The Nigeria Police Academy (NPA) wishes to inform all candidates who participated in the NPA 6th Regular Cadet Course Admission screening exercise that the names of successfully selected candidates offered provisional admission into 6th Regular Course Intake 2019 has been released.
The Nigeria Police Academy, NPA Entrance Examination Results is contained in the attached PDF document, candidates should proceed to check their admission status and those whose name is not in the First Batch are encouraged to check back often for the subsequent lists.
Congratulations to all candidates whose names appeared on the list, they are invited to appear for interview before the Selection Board at the Academy as indicated below:
Batch One – Sunday 21st October 2018.
Batch Two – Tuesday 23rd October 2018.
Batch Three – Thursday 25th October 2018.
Batch Four – Sunday 28th October 2018.
Batch Five – Tuesday 30th October 2018.
Batch Six – Thursday 1st November 2018.
7) FCT, Abuja.
- Candidates who fail to report a day after reporting dates for their respective batch wilt not be allowed to attend the interview.
- Candidates will first undergo screening exercises which involve credentials screening, medical tests and physical features among others.
- Candidates must bring along the originals and photocopies of the following documents:
- Birth Certificate (preferable) or Declaration of Age.
- Academic certificates/statements of result and testimonials for primary and secondary schools (Junior and Senior).
- Proof of Local Government of origin duly signed by the Chairman of the Local Government Attestation obtained from Police Officers from the same state of the rank of Chief Superintendent and above can be used in place of Certificate of Local Government of Origin.
- In this case, the officer must indicate his formation/unit, appointment, contact address, phone numbers and e-mail address. The officer must also affix his/her formation/unit stamp and sign
- Original UTME result slip 2018
- Police Academy acknowledgement and examination forms downloaded from the Internet and/or proof of purchase of the Application Form
- Candidates are to bring along second copy of their postcard signed by the Supervisor or the Assistant Supervisor of the Centre where they sat for the selection examination
- Candidates who fail to bring along the documents listed above will be disqualified. Any alteration on the documents will attract outright disqualification.
- Candidates are to also bring the following items:
- Piate and cutlery
- Two blue shorts and Two white T Shirts.
- A pair of white canvass shoes and 2 pairs of white socks.
- Sufficient money for transport to and from Wudil.
- Scratch Cards for WAEC and/or NECO or NABTEB results for online verification of results.
How to Check Nigeria Police Academy 6th Regular Course Shortlisted Candidates 2018
Candidates whose names appear below were successfully selected at the Nigeria Police Academy, Wudil-Kano 6th Regular Courses Selection Board. >>> GET PDF HERE
- Nigerian Navy Military School 2018/2019 Merit List
- BSUM Post UTME Screening Result 2018/2019 Released
- UNIOSUN Post-UTME Admission Screening Result 2018/2019
- FUGUS 2018/2019 Post-UTME Admission Screening Result Is Out
- OSUSTECH 2018/2019 Post-UTME Admission Screening Result
For latest updates, kindly subscribe to our newsletter. Join our Social Media platform, like us on Facebook or follow Twitter button.
Prime News Nigeria