NAF Recruitment 2019/2020 Application Form (Airmen/Airwomen): This page is meant to guide candidates who seek genuine information on how to apply successfully for Nigerian Airforce Tradesmen/Women Recruitment Exercise, Requirements, Guidelines, Qualifications and other vital important updates here for free. All you have to do is to follow the guide on this page.
This is to inform the GENERAL PUBLIC that the Nigerian AirForce has announced the commencement of NAF Airmen/Airwomen Recruitment Exercise (BMTC 2019). Interested candidates who wish to participate in the ongoing recruitment are advised to secure this opportunity using the guide as provided here
N/B: The Nigerian Air Force, NAF Application Form is free and at NO cost. Applicants are warned for their own interest not to pay any money to anyone for completion and submission of application online. Interested candidates who wish to participate in the NAF 2019 recruitment exercise must meet the following:
Before submitting your application form, it is mandatory you meet the following requirements to be considered for
enlistment into the Nigerian Air Force (Tradesmen/Women).
- Applicants must reside and be a Nigerian citizen by birth;
- Applicants below 18 years should note apply;
- Applicants having a court case or criminal record should not apply;
- Applicants suffering from mental or physical disability should not apply;
- Applicants must be free from financial embarrassment;
- Applicants must be confirmed by Medical Officer to be mentally and physically fit;
- Male applicants must not be less than 1.7 meters in height while Female should not be less than 1.64 meters;
- Applicants with any of the below medical cases should not apply:
- Flat foot;
- Sight problem;
- Pregnant women
- Hearing difficulties;
- Previous major orthopedic operation;
- Fracture, stammering or any other natural disability;
Applicants who wish to apply for the Nigerian Airforce 2019 recruitment exercise must possess the below certificates;
- The recruitment exercise is open to applicants that have the Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) or West African School Certificate (WASC).
- Applicants that have General Certificate of Education (GCE) or National Examination Council (NECO) should also apply.
- Applicants with National Diploma (ND) or National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution should apply.
- Basic computer skill is also an advantage.
Note: That applicants with HND or First Degrees/Post-Graduate Certificates, University Diplomas and Grade II Teacher’s certificates will not be considered for recruitment as airmen/airwomen into the Nigerian Air Force and should not apply. Applicants with medical qualifications should possess evident of registration with relevant professionals bodies and current practicing licence.
Requirements: Applicants are advised to carefully read the requirements below before filling the Form:
- Medical Records: ND Medical Records.
- Nursing: RN-RM.
- Lab Technician: ND Medical Lab Science.
- X-Ray Technicians: ND X-ray Technology.
- Dental Technician: ND Dental Technology/ Dental Therapy.
- Pharmacy Technician: ND Pharmacy Technology.
- Environmental Health Technician: ND Environmental Health Technology.
- Biomed Technician: ND Biomed Technology.
- Optometry Technician: ND Optometry Technology.
- Physiotherapy: ND Physiotherapy.
- Medical Supply: ND Medical Supply.
- Dieticians/Nutrition: ND Dietetics/Nutrition.
- Assistant Chaplain: Diploma in Theology.
- Assistant Imam: ND Arabic/Islamic Studies.
- Engineering Technicians: ND Mechanical Engineering/Electrical Electronics Engineering/Chemical Engineering/Air Engineering Technology.
- Works: Trade Test Cert in Welding/Carpentry/Painting/Sign Writing/Plumbing/Mason/Domestic Electrician/Refrigeration and Air Conditioning/Tailors.
- Domestic Electricians: ND Electrical Electronics, ND/Trade Test Certificate 1,2,3 Domestic Electrician, Works.
- Building Technology: ND Building Technology/Quantity Surveyor/ Land Surveying/ Civil Engineering.
- Statistics: ND Stats.
- Meteorologist: WMO Class III Meteorology Assistant Certificate, Certificate in ATCA/Base Operator and Fire.
- Public Relations/Info: ND Mass Communication/Journalism/Broadcasting/Trade Test Certificate in Videography/Photography.
- Secretarial Assistants: ND Office Technology Management.
- Library Assistants: ND/NCE Library Science.
- Music: ND Music. In addition, playing experience in any recognized Band will be an advantage.
- Driver/Mechanic: Trade Test and current driver’s license with practical experience.
- Computer/Space Tech: ND/Computer Hardware Engr/Tech, Software Engr/Tech, Satellite Image Interpreter/GIS Tech, SatCom Hub Installation Tech, Fiber Optic Tech, Network Tech, Cyber Security Tech, Web Designer/Master and Software Developer. Possession of recognized certifications will be an advantage.
- Sports: Certificate of participation/Medals in National and International sporting competitions and in addition ND/NCE Physical Education can be an added advantage.
- Catering: ND Catering Services/Catering Certificate.
- Education: NCE Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Mathematics, English, Home Economics, Nigerian Languages, French, Business Management, Fine Art, Basic Science/Integrated Science, Computer Science, Music, Technical Education/Basic Technology, Christian Religious Knowledge, Islamic Religious Knowledge.
- Administration/Logistics: ND Business Studies/Business Administration and Management/Purchasing and Supply/Financial Studies/Economics.
- Legal Clerks: ND/Diploma in Law.
How to Apply for NAF Recruitment 2019
The mode of application is online, interested candidates should visit the NAF recruitment portal at https://nafrecruitment.airforce.mil.ng/ to register. APPLICATION IS FREE
- Online Registration Starts on 12 January 2019 and closes on 23 February 2019.
- Zonal Recruitment Exercise will hold from 9 March 2019 – 23 March 2019.
- Applicants should note that the Nigerian Airforce (NAF) DSSC Recruitment Form is free of charge.
- Applicants must submit their attestation form with a copy of their passport photograph of the signee.
- For more information, contact the following support lines: 09064145533, 08053440802, 08043440802 or through E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
NAF Recruitment Qualifying Test Centers
Nigerian AirForce Tradesmen/Women Qualifying Tests will hold in the following Centers:
- Bauchi: 251 Nigerian Air Force Base, Bauchi.
- Benin: 107 Air Maritime Group, Nigerian Air Force Benin.
- Enugu: 155 Nigerian Air Force Base, Enugu.
- Ilorin: 303 MAG – Nigerian Air Force, Ilorin.
- Ipetu-Ijesha: 209 Quick Response Group, Ipetu-Ijesha.
- Jos: 451 Nigerian Air Force Station, Jos.
- Kaduna: Nigerian Air Force Base, Kawo – Kaduna
- Kano: 403 Flying Training School, Kano.
- Lagos: Sam Ethnan Air Force Base, Ikeja – Lagos
- Maiduguri: 105 Composite Group Nigerian Air Force Base, Maiduguri.
- Makurdi: Nigerian Air Force Base, Makurdi.
- Minna: 351 Nigerian Air Force Base, Minna.
- Port-Harcourt: 115 Special Operations Group, Nigerian Air Force, Port-Harcourt.
- Sokoto: 119 Forward Operation Base Mabera, Sokoto.
- Yola: 103 Strike Group, Nigerian Air Force, Yola.
Note: All shortlisted applicants are required to come to the zonal recruitment test center with the following documents:
- Original and Photocopies of Birth Certificate/ State of Origin/ Educational/ Trade Certificates.
- Two recent passport size photographs to be stamped and countersigned by an officer of appropriate rank specified, Local Government Chairmen/Secretaries and other specified officers
- Any alteration to this documents will lead to outright disqualification.
Application Closing Date:
23 February 2019
- List of Shortlisted Candidates for Nigerian Air Force DSSC 2018 Interview
- Apply For Nigerian Air Force (NAF) Recruitment 2018 (Graduate & Post-graduate)
- NAF DSSC ENLISTMENT: List Of Successful Candidates For 2018 NAF Recruitment
- Full List of Shortlisted Candidates For Nigerian Airforce DSSC Cadet Training 2017/2018
For complaint/assistant or updates regarding NAF Recruitment 2019/2020, kindly notify us using the comment box below:
Prime News Nigeria