NABTEB GCE Result Checker 2019/2020: This is to inform all candidates who participated in the 2018 NABTEB GCE November/December Examination especially those asking when is Nabteb GCE result coming out? that the National Business and Technical Examinations Board management has released the National Technical Certificate (NTC), Advanced National Business Certificate (ANBC), National Business Certificate and National Technical Certificate exam results online.
Candidates who participated in the just concluded examination should proceed to check their result using the step by step guide below. Before proceeding make sure you write down the following:
- NABTEB Candidate ID Number
- NABTEB Examination Type
- NABTEB Examination Year
- NABTEB Card Serial Number
- NABTEB Card PIN
- Your E-mail Address.
NABTEB GCE Result Checker 2019 | How to Check NABTEB Result
- Visit NABTEB result checker/portal via http://eworld.nabtebnigeria.org/
- Enter your Candidate Identification Number e.g. 38001178
- Select the Type of Examination i.e. NOV/DEC.
- Enter the 4 digits of your Examination Year e.g. 2017
- Enter the Card Serial Number found on the reverse side of your Scratch card. The Card Serial Number has an alphabet prefix followed by digits e.g. N123456789
- Enter the 12-digit Personal Identification Number (PIN) on your Scratch card eg. 012345678912
- Click Submit and wait for the results window to come up
To have your result sent to your e-mail address, do the followings:
– Follow steps 1-5 above.
– Click on the ‘Send Results to E-mail’ box
– Enter a valid e-mail address e.g. email@example.com
– Click Submit and wait for the results window to come up
How to Check NABTEB GCE Nov/Dec Result On Mobile Phones
- Send SMS in the format below:
- NABTEB*ExamNo*PIN*ExamType*ExamYear To short-code 32327
- For example:
To check for May/June results,
- To check for Nov/Dec results,
Note: Ensure you adhere strictly to the format above. There should be no space in the message. Wait for your result to be delivered to your mobile phone via SMS.
How to Print NABTEB Exam Result
Candidates who wish to print-out their NABTEB GCE Nov/Dec Result should proceed with the guide below. To print out your result simply use the print button on NABTEB result page. You can also forward the result to your email and print anytime.
1) Pressing “Ctrl P” on your computer.
2) Select and check your print preview
3) You can now proceed to print out your result.
- How To Check Your JAMB Mock Result
- Check JAMB Result Here: JAMB 2018 Result
- NABTEB 2018/2019 May/June Exam Result
- How To Check WAEC May/June Results 2018
For latest updates, kindly subscribe to our newsletter below. Join our Social Media platform, like us on Facebook or follow Twitter button.
Prime News Nigeria