N-Power Tech/Creative Shortlisted Candidates 2019/2020: This is to inform all candidates who applied for the N-Power Graduate recruitment and participated in the physical verification exercise that the NPower management has released the final selection list of beneficiaries. Successfully selected candidates will be notified via SMS/E-mail regarding their deployment and next stage of the recruitment.
The N-power Tech and Creative list in the Various States of Nigeria is out and applicants should proceed to check their selection status online. Congratulations to all candidates whose names appeared on the list.
According to the latest update shared on Npower Facebook page: If you applied for any of the N-Power Graduate programmes and you were not shortlisted, you are likely to receive a message that you have been shortlisted for either the N-Power Tech or Creative programmes.
How to Check N-Power Tech/Creative Shortlisted Candidates 2019
Shortlisted applicants will receive an SMS notification. If you are yet to receive a message, we advice login to NPVN portal to check your selection status.
1) Visit Npower official portal on http://npvn.npower.gov.ng/login
2) Enter your Email/Phone Number in the box provided.
3) Click the submit tab to check your final selection status
- Latest News Updates from N-power Nigeria
- Latest Update For NPower Tech And 2016 Waiting List
- Check Here: 2017/2018 N-Power List of Shortlisted Candidate
- Lagos State Government Massive Recruitment of Teachers 2018
- Names of Successful Candidates for N-Tech Recruitment 2018
- Distribution Of The 2nd Batch Of N-Power Devices Has Commenced
- Npower Final Selection List (All States) 2018 | Npower Posting List
- 2018/2019 N-power Recruitment Second Batch List of Shortlisted Candidates
- N-Power Final List: How to Check State of Deployment and Date of Payment
- How To Apply For FG N-Power 2018 Massive Job Recruitment – www.npvn.npower.gov.ng
For latest updates, kindly subscribe to our newsletter. Join our Social Media platform, like us on Facebook or follow Twitter button.
Prime News Nigeria