N-Power Non Graduate Recruitment 2019: In a public statement by Afolabi Imoukhuede, Senior Special Assistant to the President on Job Creation (N-Power Scheme), disclosed that the Federal Government will begin the non-graduates scheme component of the N-Power programme in July.
According to him, the N-power scheme has two broad components, namely: graduate and non-graduate schemes. And that N-power recruitment will kick-off by June/July. The Senior Special Assistant to the Vice President, Mr. Afolabi Imoukhuede, said the non-graduate component of the programme was designed to empower the beneficiaries with development and vocational skills.
The vocational training comprises of automobile technicians, construction work, technology, which is hardware and software. He also said, during the training exercise candidates will receive some stipends and we will equip them with necessary tools and consumables.
- The Npower scheme aims at providing a platform where unemployed Nigerians can access skills acquisition and development. So applicants who wish to apply must be a Nigerian citizen between the ages of 18 and 35.
- Applicants must express a genuine interest in their respective programme.
- Applicants must have the willingness to push them beyond their comfort zone.
- Basic illustration skills will be an advantage.
- Applicants must have the ability to solve problem and undertake self-tutorship.
- Basic computer skills will be an added advantage.
Mr. Afolabi Imoukhuede, also disclosed that Npower is a job creation component of the Social Investment Programme (SIP) of the current administration. And the office has started working on the implementation once the present administration was inaugurated on May 29, 2015.
The Federal Government will begin the non-graduates scheme component of the N-Power programme in July, he stated.
How to Apply for N-Power Non Graduate Recruitment 2019
Once the application form is out, it will be announced on the N-power Official website on (http://npvn.npower.gov.ng, http://npower.gov.ng) or you can visit this page frequently for more update concerning the recruitment.
Also Read: Dangote Group Latest Recruitment 2018/2019
Thank you for reading this article. For the latest news today, kindly drop your E-mail and Phone Number using the comment box below.
Prime News Nigeria