N-Power Job Recruitment 2019/2020: This is to inform the general public that the Federal Government of Nigeria will reopen N-Power 2018 Job Recruitment Portal for online registration exercise on June 13, 2018. Interested and qualified candidates should use the details on this page to secure this opportunity.
Over the past weeks, the Federal Government of Nigeria has come up with several initiatives to drastically reduce unemployment in the economy. One of this initiatives is the popular N-Power recruitment programme.
The programme is linked to the Federal Government’s policies in the economic, employment and social development arenas. Which aims at empowering graduates and non-graduates with resources, tools, and skills to help young Nigerians explore the option of starting their own business as real and viable entrepreneurs.
How To Apply For FG N-Power Job Recruitment 2019
To apply for n-power recruitment for both graduates and non-graduates. Applicants should visit the Npower online registration portal at www.npvn.npower.gov.ng to register. The application form is free.
BENEFITS OF THE PROGRAMME
- The principle enshrined on the programme is to help Nigerian graduates and non-graduates with relevant technical and business skills to develop and actualize their various business.
- The programmes aim to prepare unemployed Nigerians for a knowledge economy where equipped with world-class skills and certification, they become innovators and movers in the domestic and global markets.
- The programme is a platform for diversifying the economy and helping actualize Nigeria’s economic and strategic aspirations of achieving food security and self-sufficiency.
- The modular programmes (N-Power Teachers Corps, N-Power Knowledge, N-Power Build) under N-Power will ensure that each participant will learn and practice most of what is necessary to find or create work.
- N-Power 2017 registration will massively employ youths with the focus to prepare them for the global economy where young Nigerians can utilize the services acquired through N-Power to work on global projects.
About N-Power Knowledge Programmes.
N-Power Knowledge programme is FGs first step towards diversifying to a knowledge economy. The programme is Job Training initiative which ensures that candidates get engaged in the marketplace in an outsourcing capacity, as freelancers, as employees, and as entrepreneurs. (N-Power Creative, N-Power Tech Hardware, N-Power Tech Software)
About N-Power Teacher Corps Programmes
This programme aims at training 500,000 young unemployed graduates, with a period of 2 years. The 500,000 graduates under the N-Power Corps programme will be given a computing device which contains vital details for the effective training purposes. Participants will provide teaching, instructional, and advisory solutions in 4 key areas (N-Power Agro, N-Power Health, N-Power Teach, N-Power Community Education).
About N-Power Build
This is an accelerated training and certification programme which at training 75,000 young unemployed Nigerians and equipping them with the necessary skills and tools to effective deserve their respective duties. The focus industries include (Building Services, Construction, Built Environment Services, Utilities, Automotive, Aluminium, and Gas).
Npower Registration Closing Date: Not specific
Also Read: NAFDAC Job Recruitment Form And Guide
For more information on Npower registration 2019, visit the official n-power registration portal or visit this page frequently as we shall sure update once the Npower application form is out.
Thank you for reading this article, kindly subscribe to our newsletter below. Join our Social Media platform, like us on Facebook or follow Twitter button.
Prime News Nigeria