N-Power Build Recruitment Portal 2019/2020: The Federal Government of Nigeria in its bid to curb the high rate of unemployment prevalent in the Nigerian economy, has announced the commencement of Npower Build 2018 recruitment exercise. N-Build registration portal will open today (5th November) for new application intake.
Mr Afolabi Imoukhuede, Senior Special Assistant to the President on Job Creation (N-Power Scheme), has unveiled a new N-Power Build Recruitment Portal to be used for the ongoing application form. He urged applicants to desist from giving any form of inducement or gratification to anyone who promises to offer Npower Job in exchange for cash.
For this reason, we have prepared a detailed guide to enable applicants to apply successfully and login to their NPVN portal. The NPVN Portal was designed by Npower to facilitate registration exercise and to equip shortlisted candidates with tools and resources to carry out their duties effectively on their Place of Primary Assignment (PPA).
Are you a graduate currently unemployed? Do you need skills? If yes, this is a wonderful opportunity for you to participate in the NPower Build recruitment exercise. Interested candidates should follow the step by step guide to apply and login successfully into NPVN WEB Portal.
For optimum result, we advised you use a desktop computer or mobile phones which support the following browsers: 1) Chrome 2) Mozilla Firefox 3) Internet Explorer 4) And Safari which is available on iOS and Linux devices.
N-Power Build is divided into 7 component
- Agric Tech
- Plumbing and Pipefitting
- Carpentry and Joinery
- Masonry and Tilling
- Electrical Installation
Npower Recruitment Requirements
- Applicants must be a citizen of Nigeria and not below 18 years old.
- Applicants must pass the requirements for their respective program. And the general selection is based on:
- Applicants must be open and willing to work on whichever program their choose;
- You must pass the relevant test;
- Applicants must possess the ability develop their skills and have the ability to push them beyond their comfort zone.
- Applicants must have a valid means of identification
- Basic computer skills will be an added advantage.
- Problem-solving skills
- Analytical Skill
N/B: Please note that Aptitude Test will be granted to candidates who meet the job requirements.
How To Apply Via N-Power Build Recruitment Portal
Candidates are advised to use chrome browser on PC/Computer to register for N-Build recruitment programme. Follow the steps below:
Step 1. Visit the official NPVN Portal on https://npowerbuild.npvn.ng/
Step 2. A login page will be displayed for you to sign in and have access to the NPVN portal.
Step 3. Fill in your Name/Email/Phone Number and other details accurately
Step 4. Click the button which says’s, ‘Register Now’ to proceed.
Step 5. A verification email will be sent to the E-mail provided
Step 6. Fill in the details as received on the NPVN portal
Step 7. Enter your Account No/Name and the system will automatically retrieve your BVN.
Step 8. Done! Now click on ‘Update Account’ button.
What is NPVN
The NPVN means N-Power Volunteers Network, is a Federal Government empowerment programme with the primary purpose of empowering youths in different vocational training and employment. The portal is designed for shortlisted candidates to update their personal and banking details and other vital information.
Note: Below are the N-Power official contacts in case you encountered any difficulties while applying:
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone numbers: 09060000445, 09060000446, 09060000447, 09060000448, 09060000449.
- YouTube Account Registration: YouTube Sign Up
- FRSC Releases List Of Successful Candidates 2018
- Npower Recruitment 2018/2019 Application Form
- Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2018/2019 Recruitment Exercise
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2018/2019 Registration Form
- Federal Road Safety Corps (FRSC) Massive Recruitment 2018
- Npower Call Center Numbers For Inquiries, Help & Support
- How to Add your Bank Account Number on NPVN Login Portal
- Complete List Of Nigeria Paramilitary Forces Currently Recruiting
- Federal Road Safety Commission (FRSC)/KRSD Annual Essay Competition 2018
- Nigeria Police Recruitment List of Candidates Invited For Medical Screening
- Names of Successful Applicants for Federal Fire Service Recruitment 2018/2019
For latest updates, kindly subscribe to our newsletter. Join our Social Media platform, like us on Facebook or follow Twitter button.
Prime News Nigeria