My N-Power Account Login Portal for Shortlisted Candidates 2018: Prime News Nigeria wishes to congratulate all Pre-selected applicants who finally made it to the Npower final selection and posting lists. Candidates who whose names appeared on list successful/shortlisted applicants will be subsequently deployed to their various Primary Place of Assignment (PPA).
We have decided to prepare a simple guide for the Final Selected NPower Applicants to enable them login to my Npower account, setup their NPVN Profile, Device selection, add and update their bank account details and start accessing the learning materials provided on the portal for them.
According to the message posted on N-Power official Facebook and Twitter pages, finally selected 2017 applicants are required to follow the step by step guide below to Sign/Login to their N-Power account.
My N-Power Account Login Portal
How to login to N-Power Volunteers Network (NPVN) Portal has been outlined below. However, candidates having difficulties should drop a message using the comment box for assistance.
1) Log on to npvn.npower.gov.ng with your phone number or email address.
2) You will then see a message saying “Congratulations, you have successfully passed through the physical verification stage, click next to proceed”
3) Expect a One-Time Password (OTP) via text and email
4) lnput the OTP gotten correctly
5) Change your password
6) Upload Your Profile Image
7) Start Learning!
How To Login And Add Your Bank Account Details On NPVN Portal.
Follow the steps below and Login To npvn.npower.gov.ng & Add Bank Account Details:
Step 1. Visit the official NPVN Portal on http://npvn.npower.gov.ng/
Step 2. You will see “Teach, Health, and Agro” and click on the one that’s applicable to you.
Step 3. A login page will be displayed for you to sign in and have access to the NPVN portal.
Step 4. Enter the login details used during your online assessment test.
Step 5. Click the button which says’s, ‘Set Up Your Bank Account For Your Monthly Salary’ to proceed.
Step 6. Select your bank using the drop-down option.
Step 7. Enter your Account No/Name and the system will automatically retrieve your BVN.
Step 8. Done! Now click on ‘Update Account’ button.
In case your generated OTP has expired, you can still generate a new one by dialing *347*5*88#
- Npower Final Selection List (All States) 2018 | Npower Posting List
- Nigerian Army 77RRI 2018 Shortlisted Candidates for Pre-Screening Exam
- List of Shortlisted Candidates for Federal Government Scholarship Exam
- Easy Steps to Make Payment on NYSC Portal Via Remita Platform
- List of Shortlisted Candidates For 2017/2018 N-Power Assessment Test Result
For latest update or help on How to Set Up Your NPVN Profile, kindly drop your comment using the box below.
Prime News Nigeria