Management Development Recruitment Program At Ecobank Nigeria: This is to inform the general public most especially those seeking for exciting career opportunities at Ecobank Nigeria Limited that the 2018 Ecobank Management Development Programme (EMDP) Form has commenced. Interested candidates should secure this opportunity using the guide here.
The EMDP – Ecobank Management Development Programme is an intensive program designed to build the bank’s talent pool in order to raise a new generation of leaders for Ecobank. Candidates that undergo this program will upon completion be placed in positions aligned with their skills, experience and strengths at the entry point of functional managerial roles.
Ecobank Nigeria Limited invites fresh graduates for its 2018 Ecobank Management Development Programme (EMDP).
1) 21-month program with a combination of structured training, business-driven assignments and on-the-job projects, where candidates will gain valuable experience across the entire Ecobank Group
2) International & Intra-affiliate experience – To provide candidates with global exposure and networking opportunities
3) A robust selection process which includes assessment centers, team projects etc.
4) Individual Coaching & Mentoring
Who we are we looking for?
1) Graduates not more than 28 years old by December 2018
2) Must have completed NYSC before the commencement of the program
3) First degree in any discipline from a reputable institution with a minimum of ‘Second Class Upper’
4) MBA, MSc & MA Graduates from international and reputable local institutions (Full-time study)
5) Maximum 1-2 Years work experience
6) Commitment to career in Financial Services
7 Excellent in verbal and written communication (Ability to speak French will be an added advantage)
1) Relationship Management skills
2) Analytical and Negotiation skills
3) Entrepreneurial Mindset
4) Good team player and Strong Interpersonal skills
5) Self-driven and result-oriented
6) Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office applications
7) Customer Service skills
What’s in it for you?
1) Opportunity to build an International Career in the banking industry with a leading Pan- African Institution
2) Placement in entry point of functional managerial role at the completion of the program
3) Reward and recognition
4) Empowerment and accountability
5) Opportunity to apply your creative and innovative skills
6) Continuous leadership training and development upon completion of the program
7) Exposure to other affiliates within the Ecobank Group
Ecobank Career Portal
Candidates interested in this position should: Click here to apply
- Job Opportunities At Citibank Nigeria Limited
- First Bank of Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018
- Olam Nigeria Graduate Trainees Recruitment Scheme 2018
- Massive Speculative Recruitment at Total Nigeria
- Talent Acquisition Intern Recruitment at General Electric (GE)
For complaint/enquiries or you need help on how to apply for the ongoing Management Development Recruitment Program At Ecobank Nigeria, kindly notify us using the comment box below:
Prime News Nigeria