Louis Berger Nigeria Recruitment 2018: Louis Berger Nigeria Limited hereby invites applications from interested and qualified candidates for full-time employment in the vacant position listed below. Candidates should submit their CVs/Resumes online using the guide on this page.
Louis Berger, an international Engineering company, news record top 20 ranked $1 billion global professional services corporation that helps clients solve their most complex infrastructure and development challenges. With nearly 6,000 engineers, economists, scientists and planners worldwide in more than 50 nations, we are unique in our ability to adapt to local situations. We are currently seeking to employ suitably qualified candidates to fill the following position below:
Job Title: Resident Construction Engineer (M/F)
Tracking Code: 6223-023
Location: Lekki, Lagos, Nigeria
Position Type: Full-Time/Regular
- Louis Berger is an international engineering company, working in the fields of civil engineering, economics, planning, rural development, water, and the environment.
- In the frame of the Likki Port Project, we are seeking a Construction Resident Engineer.
- Based on Louis Berger’s long history of working in Nigeria and as a ports planning and development specialist, the company was retained as the project management consultant for the planning, design and construction of a new Greenfield multi-use seaport located approximately 60 kilometers east of Lagos.
- This new port facility, called Port@Lekki, will cover an area of 90 hectares and form an integral part of the new 220-hectare Lagos Free Trade Zone (LFTZ) being developed as a multi-product industrial and logistics hub for the entire West African region.
- Port Lekki Project in Nigeria is getting ready to move into an initial construction stage and we have an immediate need in Lekki for a Resident Construction Engineer to manage mainly breakwater construction activities.
- Degreed engineer minimum, PE or equivalent a plus;
- Strong proven project management skills;
- Strong English communication skills at all levels;
- Ideally, this individual will have 20++ years of responsible heavy construction management experience, including port facilities;
- Demonstrated ability thrive in a difficult location with a Chinese Contractor, our private sector Singaporean/ Indian client, and local Nigerian government authorities.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- 2017 YouWiN! Connect Application Form
- 2017 GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) Nigeria Recruitment
- SABMiller Plc Jobs Recruitment for Stock Controllers
- 2017/2018 First Bank of Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Graduates
For latest updates, kindly subscribe to our newsletter below. Join our Social Media platform, like us on Facebook or follow Twitter button. If you need the latest information at the right time on Louis Berger Nigeria Recruitment 2018, kindly drop your Phone No and Email using the comment box below.
Prime News Nigeria