Lagos State Teachers Shortlisted Candidates 2019/2020: The Lagos State Universal Basic Education Board (SUBEB) wishes to inform all candidates who participated Lagos State Teachers 2018 recruitment exercise that a congratulatory message with the venue, date, time of screening will be sent to their E-mail Address used during registration.
With this notice, prospective candidates are advised to check their respective Mail for possible update about the next phase of the recruitment exercise. All shortlisted candidates whose names appear on the list will take part in a mandatory Screening/Interview Examination.
The Lagos state teachers recruitment screening and physical assessment test comprise of current affairs, general knowledge, history, quantitative reasoning etc. Candidates should endeavour to come to the physical screening designated centers with original copies and photocopies of the following:
- Educational Certificate
- State of Origin Certificate
- Duly completed Guarantor’s Form
- Birth Certificate/Declaration of Age
- Two (2) recent Passports Photographs with your name written behind in capital Letters.
- Valid means of identification (Drivers License, Voters Card, International Passport) etc.
How to Check Lagos State Teachers Shortlisted Candidates 2019
Applicants have been advised to check their respective GMAIL OR YAHOO For information on the screening date, venue, time and result. For more updates, please visit the official portal @ http://jobs.lagosstate.gov.ng/
- Npower Recruitment 2018/2019 Application Form
- Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2018/2019 Recruitment Exercise
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2018/2019 Registration Form
- Federal Road Safety Corps (FRSC) Massive Recruitment 2018
- Complete List Of Nigeria Paramilitary Forces Currently Recruiting
- Federal Road Safety Commission (FRSC)/KRSD Annual Essay Competition 2018
- Nigeria Police Recruitment List of Candidates Invited For Medical Screening
For latest updates, kindly subscribe to our newsletter. Join our Social Media platform, like us on Facebook or follow Twitter button.
Prime News Nigeria