JAMB Slip Reprinting Guide 2019/2020: This is to inform all prospective JAMB candidates that the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board has announced a new examination date and centers allocation to them. Candidates should proceed to re-print and check their examination date and centre using the step by step guide provided below.
This was disclosed by the management of Joint Admission Matriculation Board, all candidates are instructed to check their respective E-mail address used in JAMB Profile Creation and Registration to enable them get a new Exam Slip which will contain the omitted information (Exam Date & Center).
REG NUMBER: All JAMB candidates have been given a REG NUMBER which they must secure as it would be used to log in before starting the examination.
SEAT NUMBER: All JAMB candidates have been given a seat number you are advised to visit your center so that you can locate your seat number.
EXAM NUMBER/CENTER NUMBER: All JAMB candidates have been assigned Exam Number and Center Number. Candidates will be required to show their Exam Number and Center Number before starting the exam.
EXAM TOWN: This contains the various towns in their respective states where you will be writing the examination.
JAMB Slip Reprinting Guide 2019
Candidates should note the following instructions before proceeding to the examination hall;
- Mobile Phones or Bags are not allowed into the Examination Centre.
- Each candidate must come with the ORIGINAL copy of this slip to the Examination Centre and must be submitted to the Invigilator.
- Candidates are required to keep a copy of this SLIP for reference purposes.
- Candidates should know that the Biometric (Thumbprints) Verification is COMPULSORY which will be done at the Examination Centre.
- Any candidate that did not sit for the exam will be marked absent and will forfeit the RIGHT to sit for the Examination.
- Candidates should also note that there will be NO Change of Subject in the Examination Centre.