JAMB Direct Entry Form 2019/2020: The Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) has announced the commencement of Jamb Direct Entry 2019 Registration form. The JAMB Direct Entry Application Form is now on sale, all interested persons should proceed to obtain/apply using the guideline as provided below:
JAMB Direct Entry Registration Form is primarily for students that already possess a diploma certificate and wish to further their degree programme in any institution. Students who secure university admission through Direct Entry will start from 200 level in their preferred university.
Students who wish to register for JAMB Direct Entry must possess any of the following diploma certificates (Cambridge A Level, B Sc, HND, ICAN, ND, NCE, OND, JUPEB, and IJMB). Candidates who have any of the above-listed diploma certificates will be admitted into the university provided they pass the JAMB Direct Entry Examination and must also meet the university requirements.
JAMB Direct Entry Requirements
The Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) announced that Direct Entry candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Candidates must possess a minimum of FIVE (5) GCE/WASCE credits at not more than 2 sittings with at least two Principal or Advanced level C.E.
- Candidates must have at least two (2) passes at the IJMB Advanced Level Examination, Institute of Baccalaureate from recognized institutions, Cambridge moderated Schools of Basic Studies Terminal Examination with GCE/SSCE, NBC/NTS credits equivalent in three other subjects of the university requirements.
- Candidates must have at least two passes in NCE with S.C.E., NTC/NBC credits or equivalents in THREE other subjects. Education is required as a THIRD A’ Level subject for students taking courses in Education.
- Candidates must possess a minimum of lower credit grade in National Diploma or National Innovation Diploma including the O’Level requirements.
- Candidates must provide their JAMB Reg No which they used in gaining admission to Diploma, NCE, etc for JAMB Direct Entry Admission.
How To Apply For JAMB Direct Entry Form 2019
- To apply visit the JAMB D.E. official portal on http://www.jamb.org.ng/DirectEntry/ to register
- The Direct Entry Registration Fee is Five Thousand Naira (₦5,000) only. Candidates will be required to pay a sum of Five Hundred Naira (₦500) only to obtain the reading text- ‘‘The Last Days at Forcados High School’‘ for Direct Entry Candidates.
- The e-PINS being purchased are tied to candidates proﬁle and are not transferable.
- Candidates must secure their security details such as Reg No, Password, ATM Card, E-Pins, and Email address secured.
- Candidates must create a JAMB profile on the JAMB portal using JAMB Mobile App for iOS/Android Device or through JAMB portal on www.jamb.org.ng. Candidates must provide the following details upon profile creation: Name, Date of Birth, E-mail, and Place of Origin.
- Candidates must collect their E-Slip after the registration as evidence.
- Candidates should not pay more than Seven Hundred Naira (₦700) only as a registration fee and any centre that charges more than Seven Hundred Naira (₦700) should be reported to JAMB for appropriate sanctions.
Application Closing Date:
Thank you for reading this article. If you need the latest update at the right time about JAMB Direct Entry Form 2019/2020, kindly drop your E-mail and Phone Number using the comment box below.
Prime News Nigeria