JAMB Change of Course and Institution Form 2019/2020: The Joint Admissions And Matriculation Board (JAMB), wishes to inform all candidates who took part in the just concluded UTME Examination that the 2018/19 JAMB Change of Course/Institution Form Is Now On Sale. Candidates who wish to change their Course/Institution should visit any accredited CBT Centre around them.
There are several reasons why candidates must change their JAMB choice of institution or course or even both. And we advise candidates who made mistakes during the registrations exercise, those with incomplete O’level results, and low JAMB score to take advantage of this opportunity and obtain the JAMB Change of Course/Institution Form 2018.
How To Apply For JAMB Change of Course and Institution Form 2019
1) Visit JAMB Official Website on http://www.jamb.org.ng/ and log into your JAMB profile on the e-facility portal via; http://jamb.org.ng/efacility/
2) Click on the menu button on your profile account.
3) Click on Register and a drop box will appear where you will see the UTME correction of data.
4) Select it and follow the steps to either pay online or at the bank.
Note: Candidates who wish to proceed must pay a non-refundable fee of N2,500 only, which can be paid at any commercial bank nationwide (bank charges apply).
The above process is how to get JAMB Change of Course/Institution Form for 2018 Session Admission. We advise also candidates who wish to change their Course or Institution to create a profile on the JAMB e-Facility portal.
- Jamb change of course and institution portal
- Jamb change of institution 2018/2019
- 2018 Jamb change of institution
- is Jamb change of institution still on sale
- Jamb change of course 2018/2019 closing date
- Jamb change of institution 2018 closing date
- Jamb change of course 2018 closing date
- Jamb change of institution closing date
- 2017/2018 NECO GCE Registration Form and Guide
- 2017/2018 UNIPORT Postgraduate Admission Form
- UNILORIN JUPEB Admission Registration Form
Thank you for reading this article, kindly subscribe to our newsletter below. Join our Social Media platform, like us on Facebook or follow Twitter button. If you need help on how to apply for JAMB Change of Course and Institution Form 2019/2020, kindly drop your Phone No and Email using the comment box below.
Prime News Nigeria