Important Information for N-Power 2018 Beneficiaries: The authorities of N-Power, a Federal Government empowerment initiative, has today released Useful Information for 2018 beneficiaries. The message highlight some vital details all shortlisted candidates who have successfully onboarded themselves and were selected for deployment.
Here is the message released on its official Facebook page. Focal Person: A person appointed in each state who is in charge of all social investment programmes in a given state. For N-power, the focal person assists with
- Resolution of Issues
- General Management of N-power beneficiaries in a state
State institutions such as state universal basic education board (SUBEB), Agricultural development programme (ADP), primary health care centers of primary health care development agency (NPHCDA) assist with the deployment process
The signing of Attendance: All beneficiaries of FG social investment programme must attend promptly and sign daily attendance at their PPA.
Place of Primary Assignment (PPA): The place where beneficiaries are deployed to as teaching assistants, agro extension workers, and healthcare assistants
No Payment for anything regarding N-power – Candidates has been advised to report anyone who requests/ask or compelled them to pay for deployment letter using the appropriate channel.
Npower Social Media: Follow the official NPower social media channels. Beneficiaries should follow at least three of our social media channels.
- N-Power News Update Today
- SPDC JV Special LiveWIRE Programme 2018
- How To Login Into My Npower Account/Profile
- NSIP Nigerian Innovators Support Programme
- N-Power Final List: How to Check State of Deployment and Date of Payment
- Names Of Shortlisted Candidates For SUBEB Recruitment 2017/2018
- Easy Steps to Make Payment on NYSC Portal Via Remita Platform
- Distribution Of The 2nd Batch Of N-Power Devices Has Commenced
- Npower Payment Problems | Steps to Solve it and Get Paid Your Stipends
- N-Power Social Investment Programme For Nigerian Graduates 2018/2019
- National Space Research and Development Agency (NASRDA) Recruitment 2018
- National Information Technology Development Agency (NITDA) Scholarship Scheme 2018
If you Have Any Question or Need Latest News Updates from N-power Nigeria, Kindly Make Use The Comment Box Below.
Prime News Nigeria