Guinness Nigeria Plc Recruitment 2018: Applications are hereby invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant positions listed below. Candidates should submit their application form online using the guide on this page.
Guinness Nigeria, a subsidiary of Diageo Plc, operates in the unique and fast-growing alcohol industry of over 15mhl beer potential. It is the only company that does Total Beverage Alcohol (TBA) in Nigeria. It’s an on trade dominated market but with a fast-growing off-trade channel. We are currently recruiting to fill the position of: Tax Officer, Senior Brand Manager.
Job Title: Tax Officer
Type of Job: Employee
Reports To: Tax and Payroll Manager
Purpose of the Role
- Provide continuous support to the Tax Operations Manager on the ad-hoc and routine basis.
- To ensure accurate and timely remittance of Taxes due from GNPLC, and resolution of related issues.
- To contribute ideas, energy, enthusiasm, and support to the continuous improvement of the “Tax & Payroll” process.
- To ensure that Reporting activities in the market are carried out at world standard level and all reports and reconciliations done are at a high-quality level.
- Processing of tax clearance certificates
- Processing & review of WHT credit notes
- Reconciliation of relevant tax ledgers
- Collate documents in preparation for statutory Audits
- Reconciliation/dealing with suppliers concern on WHT/VAT
- Participate in month end and year end reporting activities
- Prompt payment of all taxes due to the state and federal government in line with statutory timelines
- Obtain evidence of remittance of statutory payments from relationship banks in line with Service Level Agreement.
- Degree level qualification in accounting or related field with relevant work experience.
- A minimum of two (2) years post qualification experience with proven integrity.
- Sound IT knowledge in the use of Outlook, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Working knowledge in accounting package – SAP
- Good communication and presentation skill
Job Title: Senior Brand Manager – Johnnie Walker
Type of Job: Employee
Reports To: Portfolio Director, Spirits & RTD
- Accountable for delivery of the annual operating plan
- Leads team to deliver powerful brand plans across the Johnnie Walker trademark
- Support Spirits Brand growth with Portfolio Director Spirits and RTD via the implementation of the code for growth for Whisky.
- A university degree in marketing/business or other related disciplines.
- Proven and strong Brand and Trade marketing experience (8 years+)
- Budget & cost control management
- Is experienced at managing key stakeholders nationally & internationally
- A Clear understanding of Luxury & Lifestyle brand marketing. Can demonstrate excellent Commercial judgment & acumen.
- An experience of working on Status brands & understanding of Execution standards required for the demanding consumer.
- Extensive experience of BTL & Experiential strategy development and implementation working with 3rd party agencies.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Jobs Recruitment At Fountain University
- Verite Microfinance Bank Latest Recruitment 2017
- Schlumberger Limited Fresh Jobs Recruitment 2017
- SABMiller Plc Jobs Recruitment for Stock Controllers
For latest updates, kindly subscribe to our newsletter below. Join our Social Media platform, like us on Facebook or follow Twitter button. If you need the latest information at the right time on Guinness Nigeria Plc Recruitment 2018, kindly drop your Phone No and Email using the comment box below.
Prime News Nigeria