Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment 2019/2020: This is to inform the General Public most especially those asking when is GAF recruiting for 2018/2019? That the Ghana Armed Forces (GAF), has announced the commencement of 2019 Recruitment Exercise. Applications are hereby invited from interested and suitably qualified Ghanaian citizen to fill the vacant positions below.
Interested applicants should purchase a scratch card of FIFTY GHANA CEDIS (GH¢ 50) from the designated regional post offices. To apply follow the guide below:
How To Apply for Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment 2018
1) Go to Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment recruitment portal via http://www.gafrecruitment.com
2) Ensure you read the instructions before filling the application form.
3) Make sure you have provided all the required documents.
4) Click on the “Apply Now” and enter your card serial number, pin code and select your preferred arm of service, type of commission and click submit.
5) Fill the application form correctly and upload a scanned copy of your passport.
6) Enter your WASSCE/SSCE Index number, WASSCE/SSCE results slip serial number and select a tertiary institution from the list of schools.
7) Scan and upload a copy of your WASSCE Results Slip and First Degree Certificate (Degree, HND).
8) Carefully go through your data before clicking the submit button.
9) Upon successful registration, a confirmation message will be sent to you which contains your unique identification number
10) Submit and print out a copy of the generated report as you will be required to present it if you are shortlisted.
Digital copy of passport photo of dimensions 200 X 180 pixels
Photo must be in JPEG format and be not more than 1 MB
Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment Requirements
1) Must reside and be a Ghanaian citizen.
2) Must not be married (for Regular Officer Candidates only).
3) Must be physically and medically fit
4) Must be of good character and not bonded.
5) Must be between the 20-25 years for Regular Commission and not more than 30 years old or Short Service Commission.
6) Must not be less than 1.68m for male and 1.57m tall for female applicants.
7) Must have one of following:
i) Six credits (Not less than C6) including Core English, Core Mathematics and Core Science at WASSCE.
ii) Six credits (Not less than D) including Core English, Core Mathematics and Core Science at SSSCE.
iii) Five credits (Not less than 6) including English, Mathematics, and Science at GCE ‘O’ Level and not less than D in three subjects at GCE ‘A’ Level.
Ghana Armed Forces E-Recruitment 2018 – Related Search
- Ghana army recruitment 2018/2019
- GAF recruitment requirement
- Ghana armed forces screening
- www.gaf recruitment.com apply now
- Ghana Police Service Recruitment
- Ghana armed forces recruitment process
- Ghana armed forces officers recruitment
- Ghana armed forces recruitment 2018 requirements
- 2017/2018 Nigerian Army Application Form
- 2017 DPR Aptitude Test Questions And Answers
- 2017/2018 Nigerian Police Application Form & Guide
- Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment Past Questions
Thank you for reading this article, kindly subscribe to our newsletter below. Join our Social Media platform, like us on Facebook or follow Twitter button.
Prime News Nigeria