FUTO Direct Entry Admission List 2018/19: The Management of Federal University of Technology Owerri, FUTO has released the Supplementary Direct Entry Admission List for candidates admitted into her various undergraduate degree programme for the Year 2018/2019 Academic Session. Candidates who participated in the FUTO Direct Entry (DE) screening exercise should proceed to check their admission status online.
Newly admitted candidates are to report to their various Department for clearance and appropriate placement at the Federal University of Technology, Owerri (FUTO) with the following certificates:
- Original certificate(s) of Educational qualification
- Original copy of Local Government Indigene Certificate
- Four (4) passport size photographs
- Original UTME/DE slip
- Original Birth Certificate/Statutory Declaration of Age
- Copy of UTME/DE slip, Diploma/NCE result
- Original receipt of screening fee.
How To Check FUTO Direct Entry Admission List 2018
All Direct Entry (DE) candidates can now access their results online by following the step by step guide provided below:
- Visit the result checking portal @ https://portal.futo.edu.ng/CheckPostUTMEResultsDE.aspx
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number in the space provided
- Click on “Submit” to display your Direct Entry Score
- UNN Direct Entry Admission List 2018/2019
- How To Print JAMB 2017/2018 Admission Letter
- How to Accept/Decline Admission on JAMB CAPS Portal
- UNN 2018 Update to Addendum to Supplementary & DE List
- UI Post UTME Admission Form 2018/2019 And Cut Off Mark
- UNICAL Centre For Educational Services (CES) Admission List 2018/2019
- Nigerian Defence Academy 2018/2019 Postgraduate Supplementary Admission List
For latest updates, kindly subscribe to our newsletter. Join our Social Media platform, like us on Facebook or follow Twitter button.
Prime News Nigeria