FRSC Recruitment News Update 2019/2020: The Federal Road Safety Commission (FRSC) has warned applicants undergoing recruitment and screening exercise not to indulge in any form of bribery and other nefarious activities. Please don’t pay any dime to any individual who parades themselves as FRSC officers asking you to pay money for them to help you get the job.
According to the Commission: Urgent Notice to all applicants not to make any payment on phony websites in the ongoing FRSC recruitment exercise.
It has come to the notice of the Management of the FRSC that some unscrupulous individuals are using phony and fake websites to deceive applicants to making illegal payments.
Applicants are hereby forewarned that at no time should they make any form of payment whatsoever on any website, particularly on https://www.frsc.com.ng/online-payment-frsc-past-question/. The Management of the Corps has not approved any applicant making payments through any form or medium and as such you are advised to desist from such.
FRSC Recruitment News Update 2019
However, candidates who are yet to check their names are encouraged to do so now. The attached PDF document below contains the List Of Successful Officer And Marshal Inspectorate Applicants for Aptitude Test and Examination Centers. >>> GET PDF HERE
- FRSC Recruitment Shortlisted Candidates 2018/2019
- FRSC Recruitment Screening TimeTable 2018/2019
- FRSC Releases List Of Successful Candidates 2018
- Federal Road Safety Corps (FRSC) Massive Recruitment 2018
- Names of Successful Candidates for N-Tech Recruitment 2018
- Complete List Of Nigeria Paramilitary Forces Currently Recruiting
- Nigeria Police Force (NPF) Final List of Successful Applicants 2018
- N-Power Final List: How to Check State of Deployment and Date of Payment
- Nigeria Police Recruitment List of Candidates Invited For Medical Screening
- List of Shortlisted Candidates for Federal Government Scholarship Exam
- Nigerian Police Recruitment (JAMB) CBT Exam Date, Time & Venue 2018/2019
- PTDF Scholarship Awardees List (Germany/France/China and United Kingdom (UK) 2018/2019
For latest updates, kindly subscribe to our newsletter. Join our Social Media platform, like us on Facebook or follow Twitter button.
Prime News Nigeria