FRSC/KRSD Annual Essay Competition 2018: The Federal Road Safety Commission (FRSC) in partnership with Kwapda’as Road Safety Demand (KRSD) Trust Fund are organizing annual essay competition for Youth Corpers. Interested candidates should secure this opportunity using the guide below:
Title: FRSC/KRSD Annual Essay Competition
Essay Topic: Safe Road Use: The Role of Pedestrian and Passenger
- Essays will be evaluated by a panel of experts from the Federal Road Safety Commission FRSC according to the criteria and point system outlined below.
- Comprehension: How well does the essay reflect a thorough understanding of the topic?
- Organization: Does the essay follow a logical and easily understood progression?
- Creativity: Were diverse resources and ideas used to develop the topic?
- Conclusions: Do the conclusions follow logically from the argument? Are the conclusions compelling?
How to Apply
Interested candidates should >> CLICK HERE TO APPLY
Application Deadline: 31st July 2018.
- All essays should be submitted in English using Times New Roman (size 12) font with double spacing. Essays must be a minimum of 1,500 words and a maximum of 2,500 words.
- Your essay should contain your Full Name, University Name, Course of Study, NYSC State Code, Email Address, and Phone Number
- Essays that do not follow the above-mentioned specifications WILL NOT be considered.
- Federal Road Safety Corps (FRSC) Massive Recruitment 2018
- Olam Nigeria Graduate Trainees Recruitment Scheme 2018
- Complete List Of Nigeria Paramilitary Forces Currently Recruiting
- NNPC SNEPCo Undergraduate Scholarship Application Form 2018
- Nigeria Police Force (NPF) Final List of Successful Applicants 2018
- Massive Recruitment at Interswitch Financial Inclusion Services (IFIS)